Uzbekistan Travel Answers

change location

Traveling to Uzbekistan... Got some questions

by waffs Online Now Oct 16, 2005 at 12:22 PM

Hello Everyone....

Okay so i will be flying from iran to Tashkent most likely next friday if not the following week. It all depends on my dad as i'm accompanying him on his work trip. He's already made some plans but subject to change this is why we both have some questions.

1.What are the Must see cities?

2.How many days does each one deserve in a short trip like ours?

3.What is the best route to take? meaning where to go first from tashkent coz that's are first destination? i though tashkent...samarkand...and then bhukara by car :-s?!Please what is the distance between these cities by car?

4.What is the best way to get around? We can easily arrange for a car so wondering if driving is the best way around as we want to see the country too?

5.I could go on with questions abt restaurants...must see historic places etc.. but i guess that would be a hassle for the quick response i want from anyone out there :-) but please will appreciate if u could give me some suggestions on restaurants and places to see in each city in point form.

Thank You In Advance...

Oh i was also wondering anyone would like to meet? I might have alone time as dad will be busy so it would be nice to have company but that's not a big deal i'll be fine ;-) i know we all get busy.

caio
Wafa

Quote & Answer
0 Answers
Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Popular Uzbekistan Travel Answer Locations