Utuado

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Sunday - Thursday Nights; Best Nightlife

San Juan Feb 21, 2015 at 9:46 PM

So I will be staying in Condado on Sun, Mon, Tue, Wed and Thurs night and was wondering where the best nightlife is on these non-weekend nights? Something lively with a DJ or live band ? thanks

more
    • Weekend get away -want to impress male guest

Puerto Rico Feb 1, 2015 at 8:38 AM

I have been to Puerto Rico several times because my family lives there. However, I haven't been able to explore the hidden gems of Puerto Rico. I am inviting a male friend to join me Friday to Sunday and want him to experience Puerto Rican culture and cuisine. I want to pack in as much fun as I can that would be the most memorable and more of what a male would want to do...

more
    • Car rental

Puerto Rico Feb 20, 2015 at 11:13 AM

I'm looking to rent a car in Old San Juan to explore outside of that area. The reviews I have read online (yelp, in particular) have been horrible. Reviews state horribly long waits, jacked up fees etc. I am looking to rent from companies familiar with me such as Budget, Hertz etc, but all have two stars online. Any feedback would be appreciated!

more

Popular Utuado Travel Answer Locations

• From Guanica, PR to Parador Casa Grande to Camuy Caves

Dos Bocas Feb 11, 2005 at 9:19 AM

My husband & I have been to Guanica before but we will be traveling for the first time to Casa Grande Parador, which is near Dos Bocas, and the next morning we plan to drive to the Camuy Caves. Our daughter and her family will be driving to meet us at Casa Grande from San Juan. None of us have done either of these trips. We hear it can be difficult and long. Has anyone had any experience with this? Have we bitten off more than we can chew? We then planned to drive back to Guanica that evening, but could stay one more night at Casa Grande. Also, if any of you seasoned veterans know of great places to either eat or just visit on the way, we'd love any suggestions.

1 Answer Mar 3, 2005 at 11:05 AM