Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

Near Utsunomiya

• Bastet_Baby's Profile Photo

Where to buy a real Japanese Katana?

by Bastet_Baby Online Now Mar 17, 2009 at 12:12 PM

I will be visiting Utsunomiya again in the fall and I have always wanted to get a real Japanese Katana, but with so many cute shops to explore, I have not found one yet that sells them and/or i run out of time to look. Also how much can I expect to send - I imagine it depends on the katana and do any of the place offer shipping, as in shipping it back home to the States?

2 Answers Mar 19, 2009 at 5:00 AM
    • regarding accomodation

by mudit_ag1 Online Now Dec 3, 2008 at 10:49 PM

i want to know about having accomodations in weekly mansion kind of rooms. r they sufficient and safe to live there with family? And also if u can suggest any furnished accomodation inutsonomiya, i will be thankful to you.

• funbags's Profile Photo

hey hey

by funbags Online Now Jun 3, 2006 at 12:38 AM

Just moved to utsunomiya to teach english. Looking for people who are into the nightlife and like to party.

• Dance Clubs in Utsunomiya

by woundeye Online Now Oct 23, 2005 at 10:54 PM

I am in Utsunomiya for the next two weeks and I've heard that there are some bars/clubs that locals like to visit as well as some that have dance clubs like Roppongi. I've also heard about a good bar called Lion's Head. Can anyone help me out? I would love to go to the dance club this week, if it's open.

2 Answers Oct 24, 2005 at 8:18 AM
    • Life in Utsunomiya

by nicbub Online Now Jan 19, 2003 at 4:07 PM

Hi, I'm moving from Scotland to spend a year in Utsunomiya teaching English. What's life like there? also,what are the best web pages to look at for information on things to do, maps, etc... Cheers

2 Answers Jan 19, 2003 at 6:33 PM