Utrecht Travel Answers

change location
Ravijojla's Profile Photo

How about a meeting?

by Ravijojla Online Now Jul 11, 2003 at 5:05 AM

Hi! I got to Utrecht yesterday and I was wondering is anybody willing to show me arround? Today I am going to Scheveningen and tomorrow I will probably be in Amserdam...or Roterdam...but it doesn't really mather where I am for everything is so near when going by train... So if anybody is willing, let me know. I will be here untill the 14th. See you soon ;0)) N.

Quote & Answer
2 Answers
  • cburberry's Profile Photo

RE: How about a meeting?

by cburberry Online Now Jul 10, 2006 at 8:39 AM

Hey!! I was about to post the same kind of ad on here when I saw yours. Not sure I could be of any help, but I'm in the same boat. Maybe we could wonder around together. I am here on business in Utrech/Amsterdam till July 16th and just got in on Sunday. I'm from the US/Atlanta GA. Let me know what you think. I'm about to take a cab from my hotel to central station and I guess begin bar hopping there tonight but I would love to have company sometime this week. Chow!! My email is lillbit_80@yahoo.com let me know and I will give you my cell # or give me yours. I have a page on myspace and on Yahoo IM if you want to see me or anything. Bye!!

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • Ravijojla's Profile Photo

RE: RE: How about a meeting?

by Ravijojla Online Now Oct 10, 2006 at 12:55 PM

Hey!
    Wow...you really got me confused for a moment...That add in the Utrecht forum is 3 years old!!!!

Anyhow, I loved the city, hope you did too.

Drop me a line if you want to come to Hamburg, Germany, I am here right now :)

Kisses & Hugs,
    Natasa

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines