Travel Answers

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Crossing the border in Niagara Falls

Niagara Falls Nov 16, 2015 at 5:28 AM

I'm a Brazilian guy married to an American Citizen. We have three daughters, all of them have American citizenship. We're going to visit Niagara Falls in December. I know that my wife and my kids can cross the border. Is it possible to get a visa in Buiffalo? How long will it take to get the visa there?

Valmor Andreani

• SnehalP's Profile Photo

Anyone in NYC ?

New York City Nov 11, 2015 at 9:19 AM

Keen to meet other travellers in nyc if you are looking for company. I am in nyc for a few weeks on a work assignment and really simply looking to connect with others. I love travelling and meeting new people from all walks of life.

• metrocard info

New York City Nov 22, 2015 at 11:20 AM

Hi New Yorkers. I would be grateful for your help.
      I will be arriving in New York on 21st December in the afternoon and leaving on the evening of the 28th.
      I will require a single trip from Jamaica into Manhattan on the E train to get to my hotel and then I want an 7 day card that I will use from the 22nd until my departure on the 28th.
      My question is, can I just take my single trip card and get it loaded at a booth for 7 days on the 22nd or is the 7 day card a different type? Many thanks. Roy.

• New Year's Eve.

New York City Nov 8, 2015 at 8:51 AM

Hi. My wife and I fly out to New York on the 27th December and back to the UK on the 2nd January. We have our itinerary pretty well sorted but are struggling with what to do on NYE. We are staying on East 50th Street. My wife isn't a fan of fireworks so probably wouldn't enjoy Central Park and we do not want to spend a whole day standing in Times Square. We are young at heart mid 50's non-clubbing types and would like to go somewhere for a nice meal with possibly live music.Any suggestions would be very welcome. Thank you.

• Whistler22's Profile Photo

Rye Brook Nov 21, 2015 at 9:38 AM

Not sure if my post posted. I am looking to find out about local transportation in and around Rye Ny in December. Don't see where there is any local city bus service. Any recommendations would be appreciated, as need to keep it affordable.

• Newyork pass

New York City Oct 29, 2015 at 4:54 PM

Wondering if anyone has used the Newyork pass while vacationing in Newyork? Is it safe to buy online at

• cherylll's Profile Photo

New York Pass

New York City Nov 21, 2015 at 8:29 AM

Hi, I'm looking for feedback about the New York Pass (1 Card to see over 80 Attractions in NYC). My daughter (28 yrs) and I (49 yrs) will be going to NYC next September for 5 days, we are on a budget, and wondering if the pass is worth it? Thx, Cheryl

• niagara falls

Rochester Nov 5, 2015 at 1:37 PM

what is the best way to get niagara falls from rochester? i'm from italy and i don't have a car.

• Best places to eat and go see with kids

New York City Nov 1, 2015 at 4:03 AM

Having been there before I'm now taking my two daughters to New York city staying in Washington heights.
      I'm looking for suggestions outside the big touristy attractions to do with them and also the best places to eat. We are going in February as the kids want to go ice skating and the cold doesn't bother with us travelling from Scotland. We will be using the subway as this is how I travelled before and can't fault it.

Thank you in advance,

• nargis1973's Profile Photo

best central hotels

New York City Oct 30, 2015 at 4:00 PM

Which are the best places/hotels to stay central in NYC to go sightseeing. Thank you in advance.

• scotontour's Profile Photo

Apartment rather than hotel

New York City Oct 30, 2015 at 1:58 AM

Hi son is visiting New York for 5nghts in July16. The hotels are expensive & small rooms, so I wanted to ask members if he would get better value if he could find apartment in central location. His budget is circa $100per night. Any thoughts?.?

• Manhattan to JFK

New York City Nov 1, 2015 at 9:09 AM

We need to check in by 8pm at JFK for an International flight departing at 10pm. I will book a private transfer but what time would I need to leave Times Square West to take into account traffic delays at that time of day (Friday 13th November)

Thank you

• rdywenur's Profile Photo

famous Utica Church

by rdywenur Online Now Apr 26, 2007 at 4:23 AM

This look slike St John's RC Church on the corner of Bleecker and John St. If you were inside did it have a grotto downstairs?

• Florentin's Profile Photo

What is the best way to visit Utica

by Florentin Online Now Jan 4, 2003 at 9:48 AM

Hi there I would like to visit Utica in April but I have no idea what is the best way to go there. I will probably leave from Heathrow. Can you tell me which is the nearest Airport and what is the quickest connection to get there? I will also like to know how far the airport is from Utica. Thanks

16 Answers Feb 15, 2007 at 3:46 PM