Urbino

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Looking for a lovely weekend spot between Urbino and Torino

by sostenuto Online Now Apr 27, 2014 at 8:49 PM

My fiance and I will be in Urbino on business in late May. After our commitments we will have a long weekend before we need to be in Torino for about a week. Any suggestions for a lovely little town/village/city to spend the weekend? We will be using public transport. Thank you!

5 Answers Apr 30, 2014 at 6:12 AM
    • Transportation from Fano to Urbino

by jgugs2 Online Now Apr 24, 2014 at 6:04 PM

Does a bus route exist for this? I already see no train. Thanks

1 Answer Apr 24, 2014 at 10:13 PM
    • Transport to and from Urbino

by KitHarv22 Online Now Apr 12, 2014 at 9:58 AM

Hi, I am due to go on my year abroad for uni, and I would like to go to Urbino but I can't find any other way of getting to and from the airport (preferably Bologna Guglielmo Marconi Airport). Do you know of another way of getting there?

Thanks
      Kitty

3 Answers Jul 19, 2014 at 7:09 AM
    • Karlie85's Profile Photo

Luggage storage

by Karlie85 Online Now Aug 30, 2013 at 11:33 AM

I want to stop in Urbino on my way to Ancona. I will have a rental car with suitcases in it. Is there anywhere in Urbino that I can store the luggage for a couple of hours?

Thanks!

3 Answers Sep 1, 2013 at 6:34 PM
    • From Urbino to the nearest airport

by Michelle1988 Online Now Aug 18, 2013 at 3:11 AM

Is it possible to catch a train from Urbino to San Marino Airport or any other airport near by Urbino?

4 Answers Aug 19, 2013 at 11:59 AM
    • HenriettaStackpole's Profile Photo

Grocery store/ supermarket in Urbino open on weekends

by HenriettaStackpole Online Now Aug 9, 2012 at 2:43 PM

I will be staying in Urbino in a hotel at Corso Garibaldi 32 over a weekend. Are there any grocery stores/alimentari/supermarkets or farmers markets open on Saturday or Sunday within walking distance to my hotel?

5 Answers Aug 10, 2012 at 8:11 AM
    • Visiting San Marino while in Urbino

by ekurugby16 Online Now Jan 30, 2012 at 10:15 AM

We will be visiting Urbino in early April. We would like to take a day trip to San Marino while we are there. Are there any tour packages for day trips to San Marino from Urbino? Is there a bus that runs from Urbino to San Marino? We won't have a car so I'm trying to figure out the best way to get there.
      Any help would be very appreciated.

4 Answers Jan 30, 2012 at 1:15 PM
    • Travel from Ancona to Urbino

by bjaygee Online Now Nov 25, 2011 at 4:40 PM

My daughter will be spending her spring semester at the univerisyt in Urbino. She's flying into Rome on Sunday, January 15th and taking a connecting flight to Ancona. How much would a taxi to Urbino cost? Is there a better way to get from Ancona to Urbino on a Sunday than by taxi?
      Thanks!!!

1 Answer Nov 26, 2011 at 12:02 AM
    • HenriettaStackpole's Profile Photo

Bus routes from Arezzo to Urbino and on to Assisi

by HenriettaStackpole Online Now Oct 7, 2010 at 5:01 PM

I'll be traveling in November and I'd like to go from Arezzo to Urbino and then on to Assisi. It appears that the only train option is to go up to Bologna and then to Pesaro and then transfer to bus to Urbino--I don't want to do this because it's expensive and time-consuming. Is there a bus only way to do this? I've been trying to read bus schedules but my Italian is not so good. Thanks.

5 Answers Oct 8, 2010 at 11:02 AM
    • How to get from Urbino to Cortona

by esmesev Online Now Sep 19, 2010 at 2:55 AM

Hello everybody!

We're planning to get to urbino on the 8th of December and go from there to Cortona on the 9th, in the morning.
      We have searched for a bus line from Urbino to Cortona on http://www.sitabus.it and http://www.amibus.it/ but, evend though one of us speaks italian, we could not find any direct line.
      Could please tell us how to find out the timetable of the bus lines between Urbino and Cortona.

Thank you in advance

17 Answers Sep 20, 2010 at 9:57 AM
    • Transport

by jackieboy Online Now Jun 25, 2009 at 5:52 AM

Is it possible to take a bus from Urbino to Florence?

1 Answer Jun 25, 2009 at 11:02 AM
    • Oratorii S Giuseppe e S Giovanni: Orari

by Barkay Online Now Jun 11, 2009 at 8:37 AM

I'm going to visit Urbino for the second time.
      This time I want to visit these oratories, but I can't find their orario. Can you help me?
      Is Chiesa di San Bernardino con Mausoleo dei Duchi opened for visitors? Orario?
      Can I visit the tombs of Rovereschi? Orario?
      Mille grazio!

2 Answers Jun 13, 2009 at 3:59 AM
    • Maurizioago's Profile Photo

Travel from northern Italy to Urbino.

by Maurizioago Online Now Feb 4, 2009 at 11:35 PM

How can I get to Urbino from northern Italy? I mean Trento, Verona...Any idea?

• Life in Urbino

by LiveItalia Online Now Jan 7, 2007 at 3:26 AM

I am thinking about studying in Urbino for a couple of years. I am taken the compactness and intimacy of the city, however, I have concerns about becoming claustrophobic. What is the student and local scene like there? Are rents expensive? What sort of shops are there? I would be grateful for any other insights about living in this town.

1 Answer Jan 7, 2007 at 9:48 AM
    • Getting San Marino from Urbino

by connie74 Online Now Oct 27, 2006 at 12:53 AM

Could someone help me with an information? I want to go to San Marino, one day trip from Urbino, and I don't know what is the right bus. Also, I need to know the price and the schedule of the buses. Thank you.

• Car service from Bologna to Urbino

by brufanatic Online Now Jul 12, 2006 at 9:01 AM

My daughter is flying into Bologna to attend the University of Urbino for one month, at the end of July.

Because she will have been travelling all night, including a change of planes in Frankfurt, and because this is her first "solo" experience to Europe, I hesitate to THEN have her take a bus to the train in Bologna, take a train to Pesaro, and a bus to Urbino. (That's the suggested means of transport to the University.)

Does anybody know of a REASONABLY PRICED way of getting a driver to take her -- either alone or with a group? The car services that I have contacted so far want between400 and890 dollars for one-way transport from the airport to Urbino.

8 Answers Jul 13, 2006 at 6:38 AM
    • Airport to city transportation??

by scoiattolo66 Online Now Aug 9, 2004 at 12:00 AM

I would like to know the best way to get from Ancona Airport to Urbino... Is there a shuttle bus that goes from one to the other DIRECTLY? Thank you!

• Transportation from Ancona to Urbino?

by nantazz Online Now Aug 4, 2004 at 10:12 AM

I will be on a ship docking for one day in Ancona. What is the best way to get to Urbino? Thanks Nancy