Universal City Travel Answers

change location
lemooregal's Profile Photo

What is there to do?

by lemooregal Online Now Jun 23, 2004 at 7:10 PM

I am going to Universal Studios Hollywood, ca and i would like to know what there is to do around that area. dining, and entertainment. If you could help me that would be great thank for your time Mern

Quote & Answer
1 Answer
  • travelgourmet's Profile Photo

Re: What is there to do?

by travelgourmet Online Now Jun 23, 2004 at 10:57 PM

Universal has a lot going for it , right on location. There is the City Walk, the entrance to the studio tours are inside the City Walk area. No charge for going to City Walk, except for parking. If you go to website:www.universlstudioshollywood.com.... and click on City Walk, you will see the many restaurants, entertainment venues, and shopping. So, take the Tour one day and then stay and play at City Walk. Universal is now part of NBC, and there are tours at NBC during the daytime, and also shows that are being taped for later, can be seen. Nearby, is Hollywood itself, with the Chinese Theater (hand and foot prints of Stars, past and present in courtyard) right on Hollywood Blvd. Sunset Blvd. is only a couple of blocks down from Hollywood, and from Highland and Sunset to Doheny, is the Sunset Strip. Lots of things to do from clubs, bars, restaurants, and showrooms. Also, I better mention this, Santa Monica is only a short drive away, and the 3rd Street Promenade is one big pedestrian mall. Many restaurants is this area. Have fun.

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines