Unitatea Teritoriala din Stinga Nistrului

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Warning and dangers in Moldova

Moldova Jul 6, 2014 at 6:40 PM

Hello, i am visiting Molova this summer and i would like to know if there are any warnings and/or dangers in Moldova. I also want to visit Tiraspol in Transdnjestria, and thus, i am wondering if visiting Tiraspol is dangerous. I heard for instance about bribes. Also, is it forbidden to take photo's of such things like the lenin statue or the tank monument? Is it true that at the border people can get difficulties to get outside Transdnjestria again?

more
    • Drugness's Profile Photo

Recommendations anyone?

Moldova Jul 1, 2014 at 2:15 PM

Hello everyone
      I'm planning to spend about a week in Moldova and am wondering how much time is enough time in Chisinau? Would 2 days and 2 nights be enough? Can anyone recommend other places to visit outside the capital?
      I've heard about this city called Soroca, some sort of Roma capitalof Moldova. Is it safe to visit?

Also, I'm hoping to visit Transdniestr for a night or 2. It sounds very exciting! Has anyone been there?

Thanks everyone!

DG

more
    • Epic flatbuildings in Chisinau

Chisinau Yesterday

What is the name of this place, and where is it located exactly in Chisinau?
      See link:
      google.nl/imgres?imgurl=http...

more

Popular Unitatea Teritoriala din Stinga Nistrului Travel Answer Locations

• Contacts of guides in Tiraspol

Tiraspol Apr 15, 2014 at 3:52 AM

Any contacts for English guides or travel agencies in Tiraspol please?

• Wiley_Coyote's Profile Photo

Tiraspol Next Week!

Tiraspol May 20, 2012 at 7:34 PM

Hey everyone,
      I realize this is sort of last minute, but by any chance is anyone going to be in Tiraspol next week? Would be good to meet up with some people from here.
      W

3 Answers May 23, 2012 at 7:11 AM
    • Travel from Chisinau to Tiraspol

Tiraspol Jul 21, 2010 at 5:31 AM

I will be in Chisinau in November and would like to find the best way to make a quick trip from there to Tiraspol and back in a few hours. Is this possible? Are there any issues for someone with a US passport?

1 Answer Aug 1, 2010 at 7:54 PM
    • Travel from Lvov to Moldova

Tiraspol Aug 17, 2009 at 11:11 AM

Hi all,

Can anyone please advise any information on travelling from Lvov to either Chisinau or Tiraspol? There doesn't seem to be many trains, and certainly no trains that don't take a long time. Is there any sort of way to make the journey by road?

All help much appreciated.

Keep well,
      Steve

5 Answers Aug 18, 2009 at 1:39 PM
    • Visit to Tiraspol

Tiraspol Apr 12, 2008 at 1:37 PM

Can anyone inform me about latest border regulations/ problems to be expected to cross from Moldova into Tiraspol. We ( EU citizens ) intend to visit Tiraspol by the end of april and only stay for a day.

3 Answers May 19, 2008 at 6:41 AM
    • foretopman's Profile Photo

Tiraspol-Odessa

Tiraspol Jun 18, 2007 at 8:31 AM

Which is the easiest way to leave Tiraspol for Odessa?

1 Answer Jun 27, 2007 at 1:14 PM
    • foretopman's Profile Photo

immigration papers

Tiraspol Jun 18, 2007 at 8:03 AM

Hallo. I'm planning a visit to Transdniestria next August, and I'd like to know how could I possibly fill up the papers at the border not knowing a word of Moldovian or Russian. Might that be a problem? I've heard that hardly anybody at the Custom House speaks English. I'm taking a bus from Chisinau; will some of the other local passangers have the opportunity of helping me with that, or it will be just me who will be sent into the office?

5 Answers Jun 27, 2007 at 1:28 PM
    • photographing

is it true that you ll be punished if you take pictures of Lenin statues?

4 Answers Jun 27, 2007 at 1:31 PM
    • Tiraspol hotels

Tiraspol Nov 2, 2006 at 2:09 PM

hello ı want to ask you something!
      I will come to tiraspol next month but ı am searching on internet and ı didnt find some hotels in tiraspol...Can you help me abouth this!
      can you advise me some hotels in tiraspol!
      I will wait your mail Thanks Byee
      caglar123@hotmail.com

1 Answer Nov 17, 2006 at 4:47 AM
    • jacobtafler's Profile Photo

travel informtion

Tiraspol Apr 22, 2006 at 12:23 PM

hello my name is jacob i will visit trispol in summer any informtion about the city some 3 star hotel any good places to go out for dancing any good night life is it save and any informtion can intrace a single man thanks jacobtafler@yahoo.com

2 Answers May 13, 2006 at 1:06 PM
    • tabibito-x's Profile Photo

Tiraspol - stay permit for Transniestria

Tiraspol May 18, 2004 at 3:49 AM

Has anyone recently been to Transniestra and Tiraspol? Is the duration of stay still limited to three hrs!? Has anyone managed to obtain a stay permit in Tiraspol and even checked in in a hotel? I'm planning to stay in Transniestria - maybe in Benderi or Tiraspol - for at least one night. Any information would be highly appreciated...

5 Answers Aug 26, 2008 at 10:45 AM