change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Herkbert's Profile Photo

Royal Rajasthan train tour

New Delhi Jul 16, 2014 at 5:50 PM

Hello.. We will be visiting New Delhi in October and will be traveling on the Royal Rajasthan on Wheels train tour. The itinerary will take us to seven different cities throughout Rajasthan, plus Agra to see the Taj Mahal over a seven day period.

I have been reading the responses to many of the questions in preparation, but would like to find someone who has taken the tour to get their opinion. Anyone been on-board?

Thanks.. Tom

more
    • Place that can be covered in weekends-(Preferably in two Days max)

Delhi Jul 18, 2014 at 8:35 AM

Hi All,

Need opinion, what all places i can cover in two days which comes nearby to Delhi.

1.No of members would be 5

2.Appreciate replies if Best Affordable deals could be suggested via this question.

more
    • KrunalD's Profile Photo

What are the timings of Delhi - Agra high speed train?

Delhi Jul 4, 2014 at 11:29 PM

I will be travelling to Agra this month from delhi. I want to know is high speed train from Delhi to Agra available for tourist yet or not? If yes what are the timings? And how to book the tickets as irctc website not showing any such train ?

more
    • Travel within Delhi

New Delhi Jul 4, 2014 at 12:19 PM

Which is the best way to travel within Delhi? Cab/Metro/Auto?

more
    • hotel in New Delhi

New Delhi Jul 8, 2014 at 11:36 AM

Hi there I my mom and I will be arriving in Delhi late and we want to book a safe reputable hotel for two nights before hooking up with our tour group. It's our first time to India and we want a hotel that's easy to find, clean and especially safe for women preferably a 4 star with free airport transfers and wifi. Do you have any suggestions? I have been told that the hotel rating on trip advisor are mostly false and written by scammers

more
    • Concerned traveller

New Delhi Jul 1, 2014 at 7:19 PM

Can anyone tell me what clothes & shoes to pack to visit New Delhi, Jaipur, Agra in the last 2 weeks of October.

Thanks Louise.

more

Popular Union Territory of Delhi Travel Answer Locations

• Place that can be covered in weekends-(Preferably in two Days max)

Delhi Jul 18, 2014 at 8:35 AM

Hi All,

Need opinion, what all places i can cover in two days which comes nearby to Delhi.

1.No of members would be 5

2.Appreciate replies if Best Affordable deals could be suggested via this question.

5 Answers Yesterday
    • Herkbert's Profile Photo

Royal Rajasthan train tour

New Delhi Jul 16, 2014 at 5:50 PM

Hello.. We will be visiting New Delhi in October and will be traveling on the Royal Rajasthan on Wheels train tour. The itinerary will take us to seven different cities throughout Rajasthan, plus Agra to see the Taj Mahal over a seven day period.

I have been reading the responses to many of the questions in preparation, but would like to find someone who has taken the tour to get their opinion. Anyone been on-board?

Thanks.. Tom

4 Answers Yesterday
    • hotel in New Delhi

New Delhi Jul 8, 2014 at 11:36 AM

Hi there I my mom and I will be arriving in Delhi late and we want to book a safe reputable hotel for two nights before hooking up with our tour group. It's our first time to India and we want a hotel that's easy to find, clean and especially safe for women preferably a 4 star with free airport transfers and wifi. Do you have any suggestions? I have been told that the hotel rating on trip advisor are mostly false and written by scammers

13 Answers Jul 15, 2014 at 11:44 AM
    • KrunalD's Profile Photo

What are the timings of Delhi - Agra high speed train?

Delhi Jul 4, 2014 at 11:29 PM

I will be travelling to Agra this month from delhi. I want to know is high speed train from Delhi to Agra available for tourist yet or not? If yes what are the timings? And how to book the tickets as irctc website not showing any such train ?

5 Answers Jul 8, 2014 at 4:38 AM
    • Travel within Delhi

New Delhi Jul 4, 2014 at 12:19 PM

Which is the best way to travel within Delhi? Cab/Metro/Auto?

9 Answers Yesterday
    • Concerned traveller

New Delhi Jul 1, 2014 at 7:19 PM

Can anyone tell me what clothes & shoes to pack to visit New Delhi, Jaipur, Agra in the last 2 weeks of October.

Thanks Louise.

15 Answers Jul 13, 2014 at 8:48 PM
    • tingatail's Profile Photo

My third trip - What to see in Dehli now that I have seen all the usual sights?

Delhi May 21, 2014 at 6:43 AM

I have booked a trip to Srinagar in October and the first day will be spent in Dehli. I have already seen all the usual sights, eg Red Fort, Jamma Masjid, Humayun mausoleum. What else can you recommend, I can tell the travel company and they will provide a separate itinerary for me with a private driver. Denise

14 Answers Jun 4, 2014 at 9:54 AM
    • Arriving late in Delhi

New Delhi May 19, 2014 at 10:12 PM

Hi All,

I am looking at booking my flight to Delhi however it seems that I'm only limited to flights that will see me land at 23:55. I am a solo female traveller - is it not a good idea to land at this time?
      I could look at a layover in another country so my landing time in Delhi changes, but obviously this would end up costing more.

One other question - is it not advisable to arrive in Delhi on a Saturday/Sunday? Are many things open on the weekend in Delhi?

Thank-you very much in advance!

25 Answers Jul 20, 2014 at 9:45 AM
    • Hotel Near H Nizzamuddin Railway Station

Delhi May 2, 2014 at 3:23 AM

I want a hotel to stay for 3 hrs. near h. nizamuddin railway station. Please anybody suggest me any hotels which is near to station? I am coming at 7 am & leaving at 11 am .

2 Answers May 14, 2014 at 11:46 PM
    • Given name has two name but they appear in reverse order in eticket

New Delhi Apr 17, 2014 at 10:28 PM

Hi

I am travelling to US very soon but I just checked my e-ticket and found out following error.
      My passport name says :
      Given name : Arya Prakash.
      My surname is blank on my passport.

However my e-ticket says : Prakash/Arya Ms.

Is this notation correct ?? Should I travel with this ticket ??

21 Answers Apr 18, 2014 at 4:44 AM
    • xelhaw's Profile Photo

souvenirs- local clothes

New Delhi Apr 17, 2014 at 9:06 AM

WHat is the best shopping market for Souvenirs or Local clothes in New Delhi?

5 Answers May 14, 2014 at 9:45 AM
    • Bublik's Profile Photo

Tips for Delhi visit with young kids

Delhi Feb 28, 2014 at 8:45 PM

Hi, we will be in Delhi with a 2 and 4 your olds. Need advice on where to take them sightseeing, food that is not spicy, etc. what medicine I need to make sure to pack, do I bring car seats, strollers? Any other tips?

5 Answers Apr 5, 2014 at 9:00 AM
    • Airport to NDLS via metro

New Delhi Feb 8, 2014 at 10:09 AM

Hello, my international flight arrives at 3:30 AM and I think the airport metro starts at 5:15 AM. Do I have enough time to get to NDLS for the morning shatabdi at 7:20 AM? Which exit do I take from the metro to get to shatabdi platform?

4 Answers Feb 8, 2014 at 8:52 PM
    • knife3333's Profile Photo

luggage del to ktm

Delhi Jan 31, 2014 at 10:01 AM

hello I will be flying air India from Delhi to Kathmandu economy in March. How many pieces of checked luggage am I allowed? I know I have 20 kilo allowance but is that for 2 pieces?

14 Answers Feb 2, 2014 at 9:48 PM
    • MatthewG11's Profile Photo

Delhi's Safety

New Delhi Jan 17, 2014 at 4:57 PM

I know that Delhi isn't safe for women, but is it safe for men to travel there, too?

19 Answers Feb 11, 2014 at 2:08 AM
    • Florida999's Profile Photo

Airport Tranfer

Delhi Jan 16, 2014 at 6:15 AM

I am thinking about hiring this company delapt.com/meet-and-assist-d...
      to pick us up at the airport and drive us to the hotel when we get there ( which is supposed to be around 1 AM in the middle of the night).
      Anyone have any experience with this company, or similar? Would you recommend them?

( PLEASE don't tell me to take a taxi because it would be cheaper, I don't care. I am only going to India once, and I don't want to have a bad experience from the start, so I am willing to pay the extra money!)

Or would it be better to wait until morning and then get to the hotel?

Also: will we be able to exchange money at that time at the airport? I found info on the airport and they do have places you can do this, but no hours listed

7 Answers Jun 3, 2014 at 3:26 AM
    • Dhobi Ghat (open-air Laundry) in Delhi?

Delhi Jan 4, 2014 at 11:43 AM

Hi!
      I head a lot about interesting place in Mumbai - Dhobi Ghat (traditional Indian open-air laundry).
      Unfortunate I will not go to Mumbai, and will be only in Delhi.
      How can I find interesting and large Dhobi Ghat in Delhi? What is the address in Delhi?
      I tried to Google "Dhobi Ghat, Delhi", but I find only photos without exact address in Delhi.
      Thank you!

3 Answers Jun 4, 2014 at 9:54 AM
    • mrifkin397@aol.com

New Delhi Dec 23, 2013 at 11:39 AM

I will be doing the golden triangle from Jan 22 to February 5. Should I be taking anti malaria medication?

11 Answers Dec 25, 2013 at 6:56 AM
    • Sumitn's Profile Photo

Is there any good massage therapist for massage

Delhi Dec 21, 2013 at 10:22 AM

I am looking for a professional massage therapist to de stress myself, as I am feeling severe pain in body since few days, hope oil therapy will surely help. ANy suggestions..guys..

1 Answer Dec 21, 2013 at 12:01 PM
    • anilpradhanshillong's Profile Photo

Rajasthan By Car

Delhi Dec 13, 2013 at 5:57 AM

There were quite a few queries here on VT regarding car and driver in Delhi & Rajasthan operated by one of our members. Here is his page:

"Capital city of India Delle" - Delhi by RAJASTHANBYCAR

Today, while searching for Pushkar, came across this website:

indiabycaranddriver.com/indi...

On a off-chance, I dialled the cellphone. His son answered and informed me that his father was no more but that he (son) was now operating the car business. I asked him to update his father's profile page. He agreed.

8 Answers Dec 21, 2013 at 10:56 AM
    • Delhi tour

Delhi Dec 9, 2013 at 11:42 PM

anyone insterested in completing tour of major historical places of Delhi in 3-4 days ??

1 Answer Dec 10, 2013 at 1:45 AM
    • NorainS's Profile Photo

Indira Gandi to Connaught palace

New Delhi Dec 3, 2013 at 11:05 PM

what would be the taxi fare from Indira gandhi int airport delhi to Connaught Palace at 2130hours time.

11 Answers Feb 8, 2014 at 3:00 PM
    • transportation from New Delhi to Red Fort and Mahatma Gandhi's residence

Delhi Nov 21, 2013 at 7:23 PM

Hi . I want to ask about the best and most efficient transportation from New Delhi to Red Fort and Mahatma Gandhi's residence? Can you give me some information? It would be very helpful. thanks.

6 Answers Jan 28, 2014 at 2:59 PM
    • Silver items

New Delhi Nov 12, 2013 at 2:04 AM

Hi....I am travelling to Delhi in December. I would like to buy some silver artifacts for my home. Which is the best place to go that has a large collection?

5 Answers Nov 14, 2013 at 2:14 AM
    • bobuhito's Profile Photo

Free Days in Mid-December

Delhi Nov 1, 2013 at 10:47 AM

I scheduled a vacation stopover in Delhi for 5 days. I'd like to find serene/clean/natural/spiritual (are all of these possible?) places to stay and visit during these days. I was thinking I could take a little plane ride to the DED
      airport and then come back to DEL by train, visiting the town Rishikesh along the way. Or, I could find a tour of the mountains and wildlife of the Himalayas. Does anyone have a recommended itinerary for someone that just likes nature? I prefer cool weather so I think this is the perfect time to visit. (By the way, I travel to Bangalore occasionally for work and am hoping that the northern part of India is not as polluted!)

7 Answers Nov 6, 2013 at 3:34 AM
    • Large size ladies shoes (43/9)

Delhi Oct 31, 2013 at 11:31 AM

is it possible to get large size ladies shoes in Dehli? are they available in shops or can they be made to order, if so how long does it take and on average how much would this cost?
      Thanks for any info on this

2 Answers Oct 31, 2013 at 1:50 PM
    • New Delhi Inquiry

New Delhi Oct 30, 2013 at 4:24 PM

1. Is there any Hop On Hop Off stop near Nizamuddin Railway Station?

2. What are the budget hotels I can find near Nizamuddin Railway station ?

3. Please also advise budget hotels near Connaught Place?

My budget for hotel per day is under 1000 Rupees for Couple.

Thank You

3 Answers Mar 27, 2014 at 3:00 AM
    • Delho tour question

Delhi Oct 17, 2013 at 6:16 AM

We wil be reaching delhi on 26th october early morning 8:30 and till eve 5:30 we are free how many local places can we cover between these time ,8:30 we are at delhi airport and eve 5:30 we need to be at Majnu Ka Tilla, Petrol Pump

7 Answers Oct 18, 2013 at 11:21 AM
    • markets in delhi to buy ganesha paintings

New Delhi Oct 13, 2013 at 9:15 PM

what are the markets available in delhi to buy nice ganesha paintings ?

1 Answer Oct 14, 2013 at 12:33 AM
    • markets in delhi to buy ganesha paintings

New Delhi Oct 13, 2013 at 9:05 PM

what are the markets available in delhi to buy nice ganesha paintings ?

1 Answer Oct 14, 2013 at 12:25 PM