Union Territory of Delhi Travel Answers

change location
37SingleMaleInDubai1's Profile Photo

New VT meeting in KFC at 5:00 P. M. in Rajiv Chowk Delhi, on 30.10.2010.

by 37SingleMaleInDubai1 Online Now Oct 15, 2010 at 8:12 AM

If interested to attend go to the following URL and sign up::

meetings.virtualtourist.com/...

Details of the meeting:

VT meeting in KFC Located in Rajiv Chowk 30.10.2010. :-)

Well hello there all the VT members, either residents or visitors to New Delhi, India. I am posting for a meeting in Rajiv Chowk which is one of the most famous locations in Delhi. The idea is for a get-together for Saturday evening starting from 5:00 P.M. Saturday evening is weekend and sure many people are free. Rajiv Chowk would be crowded with many tourists and residents. It would be a real fun time full of laugh and good time. I have chosen KFC because finding it is very easy in the Rajiv Chowk. After getting together we can choose to go to many other restaurants available in the Rajiv Chowk which also serve alcoholic drinks (And they have a wide range of food and beverages on their Menu:-). There are many luxury shops selling everything you may need , cinema complex and a lot of other places that we can spend time touring them. The meeting starts at 5:00 P.M. as most shops start closing at 7:30 P.M. so we can have some time to look around and tour before the dinner. After dinner we can decide to watch a movie or explore other clubs available in Rajiv Chowk! Rajiv Chowk is one of the best meeting places in my opinion!
If you are interested to attend please sign in. The meeting is planned for the purpose of having some friendly chat, lots of laugh, taking a delicious food and probably shooting some photos to be our memory for the coming years and possibly forever :-). To make it easier for everybody, I leave the exact location address of KFC shop so if you decide to come by Auto, Taxi or metro it can be found easily.

KFC Block A. Shop No. 12 Connaught place Inner Circle

Near to Rajiv Chowk Metro Station.

Those who come with Metro get off in Rajiv Chowk station and exit from gate no. 8

If you have any more question send me an email.

Look forward to see you all :-)
P.S. Dont forget your camera!!

Quote & Answer
0 Answers
Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Popular Union Territory of Delhi Travel Answer Locations