Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

Popular Union Territory of Chandigarh Travel Answer Locations

• IritL's Profile Photo

India Chhattishgarh Tribe tour-need any premission

Union Territory of Chandigarh Oct 24, 2012 at 2:35 AM

Hi, we're planning a tribal tour in Chhattishgarh on Dec 2012- to meet the tribes people in their villages, markets etc.
      We wanted to make sure if needed any premission before (same as needed in Orissa)? will we bw able to take a photos of the tribal villages and people.
      Thanks for your helo
      Irit & Shay

• delhi to chandigarh travel

Chandigarh Sep 18, 2012 at 11:07 AM

Hi,
      I want to travel from Delhi airport to chandigarh. Since I will be carrying some luggage, so I will require a cab from Airport to chandigarh. Searching online gives me a hell lot many options.. some claim to be one way taxis but amounts ranging from 1800 - 3000 for indic a. Doe anyone know of a better mode of travel/a reliable operator !
      Thanks in advance for your help !

2 Answers Sep 18, 2012 at 11:31 PM
    • The Rock Garden of Chandigarh

Chandigarh Dec 5, 2011 at 5:40 AM

I will be going to the Rock Garden of Chandigarh next month.

Has anyone been there before via train from Delhi?

The Nek Foundation website mentions taking the Shatabdi Express train from Delhi.
      Does one need a reservation for the train, or can you buy tickets the same day?
      If a reservation is needed, how far in advance should it be made?

How far is the garden from Chandigarh station?

How crowded you think the garden will be with tourists?

Thank you!

4 Answers Sep 18, 2012 at 10:39 AM
    • 3 and 4 star hotels in chd

Chandigarh Aug 2, 2011 at 4:52 AM

im visiting chandigarh in two weeks. i need to stay teher for two days. can anyone suggest any reasonable 3 or 4 star hotels.

7 Answers Jan 30, 2014 at 4:02 AM
    • 4 star hotels

Chandigarh Jan 21, 2010 at 3:26 PM

any advise on 4 star hotels in chandigarh, also any night clubs ?

sam

• Chandigarh to Jallandhar

Chandigarh Oct 18, 2009 at 4:40 AM

Hi, I am coming from Mumbai on Goair flight - arriving at 09.15. I need to catch a deluxe comfortable coach or a bus to jallandhar. how can i do this. where is airport?, where do the nuses start their journey ?. what is the bus frequency?. how much would a taxi take from chandigarh to jallandhar.are there any connections from the airport it self.

Sam

2 Answers Oct 18, 2009 at 1:29 PM
    • Yoga, indian dance, cookery course in chandigarh

Chandigarh Aug 17, 2009 at 1:11 PM

Does anyone know if there are courses on yoga, indian dance or cookery courses running in Chandigarh? I will be there for sunday and monday in mid september, so 2 days, am sure there will be lots to do, but would love to do some of these above. Thanks.

• salon in Chandigargh

Chandigarh Mar 14, 2009 at 2:04 PM

I will be travelling through Chandigarh in April - and am prepared for the heat. But as a nice and cool treat I would like to book some treatments.

I have heard of "Headmaster" - is it good? Any other suggestions? And what are rates like now?

many thanks,

1 Answer Oct 17, 2011 at 4:23 AM
    • nightcowboy's Profile Photo

Rock Garden

Union Territory of Chandigarh Feb 22, 2008 at 9:13 AM

I am making plans in feature to visit Chandigarh Rock gardens, can anyone tell best time re- Festivals and events. Places to sleep and eat other places to visit in the same area, Thank you Walk in peace.

1 Answer Apr 13, 2008 at 10:41 PM
    • some hang out place near chandigarh

Union Territory of Chandigarh Dec 22, 2007 at 4:21 AM

Hi,
      I hav been here wid my group frm delhi 2 njy new year ...so i require som hang out place near chd ......frm wher v can return back 2 city by same eveng to atnd nu year party at nght here ........so require som cool place here near by arnd 60-70 km..xcept morni hills , kasuli , chaki maud v been dere alreaddy ......, simla to far so kindly suggst.......???????????

• gautam540's Profile Photo

Day tour Of Amritsar

Union Territory of Chandigarh Nov 18, 2006 at 9:51 PM

Hi all I am planning to visit chandigarh in the month of Feb 07, I wanted to know if any day tours are available from chandigarh to Amritsar for a visit to the Golden Temple and wagah border? is it possible to cover all these in a day? Any suggestions are welcome...
      Cheers
      Gautam.

2 Answers Nov 24, 2006 at 3:34 AM
    • plastic surgery in India

Chandigarh Apr 22, 2006 at 11:02 AM

Hello, I was browsing through the internet when i came across a advert for cosmetic surgery in india, and was wondering if anyone could testify if the clinics /hospitals and care are of a good standard and quality and if anyone has experianced having treatmnet at one they would recomend.
      thankyou

2 Answers Jan 24, 2011 at 2:16 AM