Myself and wife want to visit Andaman in May to celebrate our anniversary. We want a nice recommendation for hotel and places so below questions so far:
1> Weather during May
If it is raining then I would prefer a really nice hotel recommendation - 4 stars or similar
If not then a convenient nice hotel would be good. 3 star or even lower
2> We are flexible in dates maybe 7 days. So should teh split be 5 days port blair, 2 days Havelock as most sites and packages are offering
3> Hotel recommendations in both places to book online
4> Travel within the islands - is it simple to arrange once there or booking a package is important?
Appreciate the help. We like becah side hotels if the weather is going to be sunny.
appreciate any help.
1. May will be *HOT*. Perhaps, rain.
2. Since it's your anniversary, go to an outside island; don't stay in Port Blair for too long. How about 3 days Port Blair and 3 days Havelock Island?
3. We stayed at ‘The Wild Orchid’ at Vijaya Nagar, Havelock Island, South Andamans and The ‘Symphony Palms’ at Govind Nagar, Havelock Island, South Andamans. Good places.
4. Travel within the island is simple enough. Plenty of transport. Both hotels mentioned above have beaches close by.
5. Good tips at this link here:
Be the first to rate this answer!