Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Palembang stay is safe ?

Palembang 22 hours ago

seconds ago
      Hi friends ,

In coming day I will long stay with family in palembang ,, I have question as below !!

1) I need rental monthly room for a year , is it easy to get it

2) is it safe place to stay

3) how is local people there
      4) how they treating to foreigners
      5) is it clean place like Singapore, I mean cleanness of city

more
    • diment69's Profile Photo

Diving with Mola Mola on Bali

Bali May 18, 2015 at 12:42 AM

Hello.

I read several articls about Mola Mola fish and it seems there are only 2 places in the whole world, where there are high chances to see this fantastic, super ususual and rare fish: Galapagos islands and indonesian island Bali. Galapagos are too expensive for my budget, but Bal seems much more resaonable.

I wonder, has anyone saw Mola Mola fish somewhere nearby Bali? I understand that sea is not an aquarium, but how often Mola Mola can be met there? Maybe someone knows any triks of how to attract it? Like the trip with a sound of a rumpling plastic bottle underwater that attracts sharks.

more
    • What is the name of the new private hospital in Bogor and it's location

Bogor May 17, 2015 at 2:10 PM

Has anyone been to this new hospital and where is it in Bogor?

more
    • SeetaKaur's Profile Photo

Big Luggage Problem from Bali to Gili

Lombok May 31, 2015 at 9:40 AM

Hi,

Is there anyone can offer solution where to store luggage?

We are leaving from ubud, then planning to stay at gili air for 2 days then lombok for another 3 days then go back to our next destination at bali in seminyak area.

Problem here, we have two large luggages which i am not sure if its gonna be great idea to carry it with the jetty to gili air ( We still can't find hotel we love to stay here, most of we preferred already fully booked). Travel with it to lombok and back to bali again

I am thinking of few options, leaving it at our ubud resort ( Still waiting for their confirmation if they are willing to do this to hold our luggages for 5 days ).

So we would love to hear your experiences here, what would be solution that makes more sense :)

And thank you very much in advance

more
    • poepat's Profile Photo

BALI TO KOMODO ISLAND FERRY OR FLY

Komodo May 31, 2015 at 3:21 AM

Hi all,,,, 2016 S E Asia travels well underway now...
      We would like to visit Komodo National Park and are planning to travel there from Bali.
      Can anyone advise on routes and costings for either flying to Flores from Bali or catching a ferry...
      We have about 8 - 10 days days spare to fit this trip in..
      Any help and general advice would be greatly appreciated..
      Many thanks
      POEPAT

more
    • Speifics on Bromo

Surabaya May 18, 2015 at 4:15 AM

I've done my research on getting to Bromo or Cemoro Lawang from Surubaya now I'm looking for specifics for getting around the area. I'll be doing this independent of the tours and walking/hiking as much of it as I can so I'm trying to gather as much info on it as I can.

I will try to get a room in Lava View or somewhere nearby, from there I would like to know how far it is to the viewpoint which from what I have read is on or near Mt. Pananjakan. The only review or blog post I've read which mentions the time says it's somewhere from 20-40 mins walk up there, not sure how accurate that is or if that's even from Cemoro Lawang area or some other point.

From the viewpoint, how far is it back down to the entrance or the place where you pay the fee and then to the actual volcano itself?

Any other vantage points or tips on getting around sand sea and the temple would also be appreciated.

EDIT: I just read another post stating that the route the 4x4's take to the viewing area is different from the walking path, don't know if this is true or if there are clear markings along the way when I get there.

more
    • Tour operators

Balikpapan May 5, 2015 at 12:41 AM

Are there many tour operators in Balikpapan, and where?

more
    • Need help to stay in palembang

Palembang 22 hours ago

Hi friends ,

In coming day I will long stay with family in palembang ,, I have question as below !!

1) I need rental monthly room for a year , is it easy to get it

2) is it safe place to stay

3) how is local people there
      4) how they treating to foreigners
      5) is it clean place like Singapore, I mean cleanness of city

more
    • Lake Toba to Medan

North Sumatra Province May 21, 2015 at 6:04 AM

I planned to have 3 days vacation Indonesia. 1st day i straight to berastagi. 2nd day I planned to go for a Mount Sibayak trekking and in evening go to lake toba. The 3rd day I planned to have a tour in lake toba for a while and then shoot to medan airport. Is it possible?

more
    • Black Sand beaches

Bali May 13, 2015 at 8:59 AM

I am travelling to bali next month and one of my main things to do is visit a black sand beach. can anyone recommend any to visit?

more
    • Transportation

Wonosobo May 10, 2015 at 6:07 AM

We want to go from Bandung to Wonosobo in the early morning. What is the best option, to go by bus or train? What time does the bus or train starts?

more
    • poepat's Profile Photo

BALI TO FLORES HELP NEEDED

Bali May 31, 2015 at 3:23 AM

Hi all,,,, 2016 S E Asia travels well underway now...
      We would like to visit Komodo National Park and are planning to travel there from Bali.
      Can anyone advise on routes and costings for either flying to Flores from Bali or catching a ferry...
      We have about 8 - 10 days days spare to fit this trip in..
      Any help and general advice would be greatly appreciated..
      Many thanks
      POEPAT

more
    • Things to buy and where to get them

Jakarta May 28, 2015 at 5:42 AM

I'd like to get some crafts, I hear woodwork is a popular option, I have enough songket and batik items from Malaysia so I won't focus so much on that, although i will be getting some as well.

I was thinking of getting some shadow puppets, wood boxes and carvings as gifts. Can someone give me an idea of what's available, common items and things to take home and buy as gifts, as well as where best to get them. I will be in Jakarta, Yogyakarta and Surabaya. I'm still in the early stages of planning my itinerary so I haven't gotten around to the shopping part yet. I know there are plenty of malls in Indonesia, Jakarta especially but there don't seem to be all that many markets.

more
    • Getting Around Bali

Bali May 5, 2015 at 8:18 AM

Hi!

Myself and a couple of friends are headed to Bali in two weeks. We would love to go to Mount Batur as well as the tegalalang rice plantations but we are staying in seminyak and have heard that it is quite far away. Does anyone have a driver to recommend and what are the rates usually?

Same goes for Tanah Lot. We are planning to go there one evening and have been told it is better to hire a driver.

Please advise! Thank you!

more
    • Lone traveller

Bali May 6, 2015 at 10:31 AM

Hello all,
      I am a lone female traveller and I will be travelling for two months from the end of June/ beginning of July....I was wondering if anybody could please tell me of any good places to meet other travellers?
      Thanks, Anisa.

more
    • Desperate need for a nose cone!!

Bali May 28, 2015 at 4:12 PM

Im currently in Seminyak, Bali and coming down with a cold, does anyone out there know where i can buy a nose cone around here?? Went in to 3 different pharmacies and they didnt even seem to know what it was.. Please help!!

more
    • Cruzinsuzin's Profile Photo

Where to meet other backpackers in Makassar

Makassar Yesterday

Hi, I am a solo traveler and will be in Makassar for several days in June, was wondering where is a good place/restaurant/guesthouse to meet other backpackers? Thanks

more
    • Getting Around Bali

Bali May 5, 2015 at 8:18 AM

Hi!

Myself and a couple of friends are headed to Bali in two weeks. We would love to go to Mount Batur as well as the tegalalang rice plantations but we are staying in seminyak and have heard that it is quite far away. Does anyone have a driver to recommend and what are the rates usually?

Same goes for Tanah Lot. We are planning to go there one evening and have been told it is better to hire a driver.

Please advise! Thank you!

more
    • May travel

Bali May 6, 2015 at 4:23 AM

Hi we are traveling to bali this month. I have booked our first 3 nights but was planning on winging it the rest of the time. The closer my trip get the more nervous I am about that idea. Is it easy to find rooms/ villas/ any accommodations in May?

more
    • markbank's Profile Photo

Help me for Itinerary

Bandung May 2, 2015 at 11:13 PM

My Family and i plan go to bandung early June 2015 for 5@6 days....my question are:
      1) how i can go to bandung from soekarna Hatta Airport in jakarta bcoz we already bought the flight ticket....the fastest way

2) can i get local driver or good local tour guide during our trip in bandung?

3. Which hotel u recommend for family n close to shopping area

more