Unazuki

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Transport options

Sapporo Nov 26, 2014 at 12:24 AM

I am traveling in a party of 9 pax, all adults. We will be in Hokkaido from the 14th to 23rd Dec. Upon arrival in Chitose Airport we will have a coach to transport us to Niseko - 4days. from Niseko we will then go to Noboribetsu - 2 days and then go to Sapporo City - 3 days before flying off to Tokyo for a connecting flight out of Japan. Need advise if it is easier and more efficient to arrange coach transport from Niseko - Noboribetsu - Sapporo given that we have nine adults or we should just rely on the train system? Which is cheaper and more time efficient given that it is winter and the roads maybe laden with snow.

more
    • LakanPH's Profile Photo

Family Visit

Nagoya Nov 22, 2014 at 12:32 AM

My family and I will be in Nagoya, DEC 26 to JAN 2, 6 adults + 4 kids. Will need a VAN and Private Tourguide so we can discuss the itinerary.

more
    • edomura and temples

Nikko Nov 13, 2014 at 11:17 PM

Is it possible to visit Edomura and Nikko's temples in a day trip?

more
    • shopping in nagoya

Nagoya Nov 5, 2014 at 1:24 AM

Hi I am an intenational student in Nagoya university.i am facing a lot of difficulties here for shopping.As I am healthy ;you can say somewhat fat. so I am unable to get jeanz of my size and also shoes.I am a female and now worried due to weather conditions.Please do guide me about the shopping malls having big size jeans,jackets,shoes/sweaters etc.

more
    • Hobby shop near Dotonbori

Osaka Nov 3, 2014 at 7:38 AM

Hi folks,

My wife and I will be coming for a vacation this December. While at the same time I will be looking to get some hobby merchandise from Japan. Can anyone please help me to locate nearby hobby shop/store around Dotonbori district? Really appreciate it. Thanks.

more
    • stiig's Profile Photo

Osaka basics

Osaka Nov 12, 2014 at 1:32 PM

Hi everyone, on 15.11.2014 am arriving to Osaka for a few days. Need some help with having fun and sightseeing not looking every spot by hours. Anyone give me some advices while having a dinner? Greetings from Poland. Stig

more
    • exploring ibaraki ken

Hitachi Nov 1, 2014 at 10:18 AM

hi there,

would like to know some wonderful places in ibaraki for a day trip from hitachi city.

more
    • train tickets

Tokyo-to Oct 29, 2014 at 10:15 PM

does anyone know how much is a daily ticket for the musashino line tokyo japan please

more
    • Melanie_Putra's Profile Photo

Higashi Nihonbashi Station Accessibility

Tokyo Nov 16, 2014 at 3:22 PM

I'm staying at Toyoko Inn Tokyo Nihonbashi. Will be departing via Haneda Airport and I'd done research on Hyperdia.com for the best train route to Haneda. Found departure from Higashi Nihonbashi Station to be the best (Requiring no change of train). I need to know whether there is any exit at this station which has elevator/escalator to street level? We have fairly large luggage and lugging down the stairs from street level would be fairly tough..

Thanks,
      Mel

more
    • How do go to Suidobashi Grand Hotel from Narita airport Terminal 2

Tokyo Nov 3, 2014 at 5:36 AM

I'll be arriving at Narita Terminal 2 around 7am and i'll be staying at Suidobashi Grand Hotel.At 1st,my plan is take the limobus from airport to my hotel but i found that the boarding time for the 1st bus is 8am and then the 2nd bus is 3pm .I dont think i manage to take the 1st bus as i still need to buy the Suica card and collect my pocket wifi at post office. Is there any other way to reach my hotel before 2pm? Any suggestion ?

more
    • Suidobashi Grand Hotel

Tokyo Nov 3, 2014 at 5:22 AM

Anyone stayed in Suidobashi Grand Hotel before? How's the review of this hotel? Is there free-wifi in the room of this hotel?

more
    • Is it recommended to buy the JR-Pass

Tokyo Nov 14, 2014 at 9:40 AM

Hi, I will be having my holiday in Tokyo from 30thDec to 6thJan. Im not quite sure how the JR-Pass works. Does it cover all the train fares around Tokyo ? And if i were to travel from Tokyo to Nagoya and maybe to Osaka, then return back to Tokyo via bullet train, does the JR-Pass covers the fare or must i purchase a different set of ticket ?

And also, do i need to buy the ticket online or is it available at tokyo ?
      Thank you very much :)

more
    • doraem66's Profile Photo

Help in itinerary

Kyoto Nov 17, 2014 at 9:26 PM

I will be taking flight to Osaka airport in End Jan.
      Planing to watch Shirakawa-go lights up. Have not been Japan for more than 10 years and never been to this part of Japan. Can the expert here please help? Thanks in advance!

Day 1 Osaka > Takayama
      Day 2 Takayama > Shirakawa-go > Takayama
      Day 3 Kyoto
      Day 4 Kyoto > Nara (day trip)
      Day 5 Kyoto > Mt Koya (day trip)
      Day 6 Kyoto
      Day 7 Kyoto
      Day 8 Osaka
      Day 9 Back home

Is it too much days for Kyoto?
      Any side trips i can go or any around takayama on the way?

more
    • globetrott's Profile Photo

a strange costume - what is it ?

Hiroshima Nov 23, 2014 at 2:31 AM

I hope this is considdered a travelrelated question ! I saw this Person standing for almost 2 hours in the same place: he/she did not move, did not beg for Money, was always looking in the same direction and had a costume that I never saw somewhere else in Japan. These photos are taken in Miyajima, a holy Island, so maybe it has to do with religion

more

Near Unazuki