Unalaska Island

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Pete's Place

North Pole Apr 14, 2015 at 6:39 PM

Just wondering if old Pete's Place was still around at 24 Mile Old Richardson Highway?? Haven't been there or heard anything about it since '75 - '76. Loved that place.

more
    • Men's Cuff Bracelet Ketchikan

Ketchikan Apr 10, 2015 at 12:54 PM

One of the craft shops on a main street about a block from the pier had a great leather and copper men's cuff bracelet--Alaskan made. Been trying to find the shop and bracelet. Cheers.

more
    • scootmobile harbours alaska cruise

Seward Mar 22, 2015 at 1:04 PM

Dear people.

I want to make a cruise trip from Vancouver to Seward..

Our problem is , can we use scootmobile in the harbours and the towns  we passing.

Most of the times we are on board.

If possible a as most detailt answer please.

with kindly regards Theo Salden

more
    • Drag racing

Palmer Apr 9, 2015 at 3:23 PM

Has anyone attended the drag races in Palmer in June?

more
    • free or cheap camping

Denali National Park and Preserve Apr 8, 2015 at 1:47 PM

I will be working at the Denali Princess Wilderness Lodge this season and would like to show up a few days early. I am looking for free or cheap camping very near the park entrance as I will not be bringing a vehicle.

more
    • Electronics

Soldotna Mar 23, 2015 at 7:05 AM

Is there any electronics stores close by?

more
    • From North Carolina to Alaska

Alaska Mar 24, 2015 at 6:31 AM

My fiance', cat, dog, and myself are pulling my travel trailer through Canada to Alaska. I know gas prices are high up north but what would be the cheapest route through Canada to get to Alaska? Most scenic route? Also i have my carry permit in NC and it's reciprocal in AK but how do i get my pistol and rifle up there? Thanks! Any help and\or advice would be VERY helpful!

more
    • Train near town?

Talkeetna Mar 23, 2015 at 9:03 PM

We're trying to plan a short trip from Anchorage to either Talkeetna or Denali with our 6 year old granddaughter in July. If we take the train, are there taxis to get to town, lodging, restaurants, etc.? Any ideas on which place would be more interesting for a child? Also, is the higher priced Goldstar train car worth the extra cost? Not sure what the Adventure class is like. Would it be better to rent a car? We would appreciate any suggestions! Thanks!

more