Umm az Zubar

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• 2 year ban or not?

Qatar Yesterday

I'm an Italian and I used to work in Doha back in 2012 - 2014. After I resigned I moved to Dubai and this November I would like to visit the place once more for 3 days. Would they require an NOC from my former employer there in order for me to enter the country? Will the allow me to still enter the country or not after 2 years? Please help.

more
    • Rights of Filipino citizen in Qatar

Qatar Jun 16, 2015 at 3:39 AM
      I am an American man with a Filipino wife and have been contacted by a major oil company there for an engineering job. If we move there would she be able to go to major malls and department stores with or without me? I saw where Asian men were denied entrance into a mall and were dressed properly and in the interview the security guard said it was the law. Also, she is a law student here and a licensed criminologist so after she is there for the required amount of time could she get a job, other than domestic helper? Thanks in advanced for your answers..
      more
    • requirements for tourist visa holder

Qatar Jun 7, 2015 at 7:05 PM

hi! I am a filipino with a tourist visa. I am travelling to Qatar and I want to know what are the requirements that I need to provide at the airport? do I also need to present a hotel reservation even though I have a relative in qatar that will accommodate me while i'm there? please help. thank you. :)

more
    • Can I meet Up a Someone in the Doha Airport while in transit

Doha Jun 6, 2015 at 6:39 PM

My passport is Ethiopian I will be flying to Addis Ababa inshaAllah at Monday and I will be transit for 2:20 hours in Doha, so can I meet up someone who lives in Doha in the Airport without leaving the Airport, even though that individual has no other intentions rather than meeting with me.

Thanks

more

Near Umm az Zubar