Travel Answers

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Are jeeps available for single person as well OR only on fix rates

Naran Oct 1, 2015 at 12:02 PM

Im visiting naran kaghan tommorrow from abbottabad. Meine suna ha saif ul malook aur babusar janey k liye jeeps available hti hen. Aur unke fix rates hote.agr single person ho to bhi full jeep rent pe kerwani parti ha ya local travelling b hoti ha ?

• Islamabad, murre, naran kaghan tour plan?

Pakistan Oct 2, 2015 at 6:30 AM

I, along with my two friends from hyd are planning to go for a trip to isl, murree, naran kaghan and azad kashmir. We have low budget so u just want to know how much is the estimated expense? And can someone guide spots, hotels with low rates and travelling cost? We all are going for first time. Should we consult a travel agency or can we go alone?
      Tell the routes to take and all that needed.
      Thanks in advance.

• Best place to visit? Naran Valley or Swat?

Pakistan Sep 19, 2015 at 1:14 AM

I, accompanied with wife and 1 year old daughter, am planning to visit northern areas in the last week of September. I have no experience of travelling before and since its a week long trip, can any one guide what places should we visit beside Murree? and is it a suitable time to travel especially with 1 year old child? If someone can provide day wise schedule it would be very helpful for me.

• Naran Kaghan trip

Naran Sep 19, 2015 at 12:59 AM

I have plan to drive to Naran from Islamabad last week of September 2015.
      If I am traveling on a 4x4 vehicle 2.7 Lt engine . Is it ok for a couple to drive till babusar top in this season ?

• Please guide me where to visit and where can i visit in the month of January on the tour.

Naran Sep 16, 2015 at 6:43 PM

I am planning my tour in end of december or in Jan along with my 6 friends keeping 30k per head. We are travelling further from Murree for the first time so please guide me what places we must visit and what places are going to reachable in the above time. If not Naran Kaghan Shugran then where else i can find such natyre and beauty. Please respond. Thankyou :)