Uman'

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Lviv , Life , Location , Security

Lviv Dec 19, 2014 at 10:56 AM

I have an opportunity to be in Lviv during January-February 2015 but I have some doubts. I know there is no terrorist threat in Lviv but I 'm thinking what if war begins with Russia and is Lviv safe ? How's the behaviour of Ukrainian Goverment . I mean that is Ukrainian Goverment peaceful or can they make something that can cause war ? Or are all my concerns just an overstatement of media ?
      Also , I'd like to learn that if it's easy to go to Poland , Slovakia from Lviv ? I read that there are daily buses from Lviv to Krakow but in the internet I saw that buses work once in a week . That's why I couldn't decide which one is true.
      If somebody answer my questions , I'll be really glad.

more

Near Uman'

• pyoungy's Profile Photo

Visiting Uman for the first time

by pyoungy Online Now Jul 11, 2014 at 2:15 PM

I am a male from the UK visiting Uman for the first time. Please excuse me but I'm a little fussy about where I stay and would rather pay more for quality,,,,,any suggestions? Should I have any fears or concerns whilst visiting? Also any good advice and a honest taxi number would be good))))

Steve

3 Answers Jul 13, 2014 at 12:15 PM
    • journy 2 uman

by jackval Online Now Sep 6, 2004 at 3:51 PM

what is the way to reach uman from romania...by bus.train or any other means. i will be in bucharest or constanssa. thanks abby

3 Answers Sep 7, 2004 at 2:33 AM
    • Gostinny Dvor Hotel

by dandayan Online Now Sep 2, 2003 at 5:08 AM

Hi, Did anyone hear about Hotel Gostinny Dvor in Uman? It is supposed to be in Leningrad Street. Any info about it will help me. What about the Druzhba Hotel, the Museum hotel and the Dom Tvorchestva, or any other hotel in Uman? Thanks!