Umag

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Car rental and lighthouse

Pula May 29, 2015 at 12:42 PM

I am trying to decide whether we (2 people) will rent a car in Pula for a day or just take the bus from Pula to Rovinj. Can anyone (preferably who has actually rented from a local company, not just someone who knows of one) give me any advice on who to rent from? I don't want to have to go to the airport to rent; I want something in center city. Also, is there anything to look out for? Do you think we'll understand enough to be able to read the rental contract? Are there companies that don't require you to put any more down in advance that you can't get back if you change your mind?

I mostly just want to go to Rovinj, a little down on the Verudela (spelling?) peninsula and then Pula.

Also, does anyone know anything about the lighthouse at the bottom of the peninsula? Do you have to go through a private community to get to it? Can anyone just go there to take pictures? I know the inside is probably not open, but I'm fine with that. Thanks.

more
    • Tennis umag

by Chappers999 Online Now Apr 24, 2015 at 8:52 AM

Can you pay by the hour to play tennis at umag tennis academy

2 Answers Apr 26, 2015 at 5:54 PM
    • Umag tourist season

by GillianMcCann Online Now Jan 19, 2014 at 3:28 PM

When does the 2014 summer season start??

Went to beautiful Umag late Sept a few years ago and most restaurants and many activities had closed for the summer.
      I want it make sure I am going when everything is open. Can any one advise when summer season starts?

Thanks! Gill

2 Answers Jan 20, 2014 at 2:20 AM
    • manuna's Profile Photo

Evening beach in August

by manuna Online Now Jan 19, 2013 at 8:29 AM

Last summer, when we spent it at Venice Riviera it was common that people didn't leave the beach until 8 p.m. The water was luke-warm and the air is not hot. What about Umag beaches? Is it OK to bath in the evening?

2 Answers Jan 22, 2013 at 11:44 AM
    • Maurizioago's Profile Photo

Day trip from Trieste.

by Maurizioago Online Now Dec 7, 2012 at 3:30 AM

Are there daily buses from Trieste to Umag? How long is the journey between these two places?

10 Answers Apr 17, 2013 at 8:49 AM
    • haroldkroy's Profile Photo

Sky Sports and Setanta

by haroldkroy Online Now Aug 7, 2007 at 1:09 PM

Anyone know if there is a bar/s in Umag that shows either of the above.
      Sad I know, but there are 3 games I do not want to miss!!
      Cheers
      Harry

• Bus connections

by cynthia1 Online Now Mar 7, 2007 at 9:09 AM

I am travelling to Umag for a week in July and would like to know if there are any bus connections from Pula airport and back.
      Times and prices would be appreciated

4 Answers Mar 18, 2007 at 3:32 AM
    • Some advice please

by nlag Online Now Jul 17, 2006 at 12:15 PM

Hi....I want to bring my wife and 2 teenage kids to Croatia. I am currently looking at flying to Trieste, the driving to Umag.....I want a holiday where I can enjoy natural beauty and yet still have a little life in the evening (bars and good restaurants.....Not noisy clubs).....Am I looking at the right location (do not want to be island bound as car is essential).....Cheers....Steve

1 Answer Jul 17, 2006 at 4:29 PM
    • Taxi from Pula Airport to Umag

by saintjag Online Now Mar 23, 2006 at 6:06 AM

Does anyone know of a taxi service from Pula Airport to Umag. Everything we've come across on the 'net has been around 90 euros. Anything cheaper available out there? Thanks

6 Answers Mar 27, 2006 at 12:56 PM