Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• dancinbudgie's Profile Photo

Personal Trainer in Ubud?

Ubud Mar 21, 2015 at 6:44 PM

Hi all,
      I am entered into the Las Vegas WBFF in August. I am going to be in Ubud during the 3 months leading up to the comp. Can anyone recommend a PT that would be able to work with me?
      Thanks

more
    • sham_ismail's Profile Photo

culture and performance

Bali Mar 16, 2015 at 5:09 AM

Me and my friends are in a tight budget travelling to Bali. We are very much interested in observing and blend in with the local culture, which is better? Ubud or Batubulan considering the budget factor. Which temple should we visited to experience the richness of culture in Bali? We thinking of staying for three nights. with one day at the beach. This is our first time there and is public transport or tourist shuttle bus is available to go to these places?

The initial itinerary as follow; first day in Kuta(pantai Kuta)/South Kuta(padang-padang beach) for the beaches-second day to Uluwati for the beaches,temple and GWK-third day and fourth to either Ubud/Batubulan for the cultural sightseeing.

I know I am Missing a lot of thing but any suggestion for the itineraries? We are very flexible but on tight budget(sorry for mentioning it again and again...lols)

more