Uluwatu Travel Answers

change location

Ulu Watu Hotel

by mikesurf Online Now Apr 4, 2004 at 6:24 PM

What is the website or email contact to book a room at the Ulu Watu Hotel?

Quote & Answer
4 Answers
  • kenyneo's Profile Photo

Re: Ulu Watu Hotel

by kenyneo Online Now Apr 4, 2004 at 11:37 PM

Hi , though I never try before coz I was there on a day tour only but previously someone sugessted the following. bali.indonesia.intercontinen... Directly from I Gusti Ngurah Rai airport to Uluwatu (less than 10 kms). The position is before Four Seasons Hotel. 62 36 170 1888 Well take a look at my bali page esp. the custom tips and warning before you go there ....have a great holiday in a place stranded between heaven and earth !

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • kenyneo's Profile Photo

Re: Ulu Watu Hotel

by kenyneo Online Now Apr 4, 2004 at 11:37 PM

Hi , though I never try before coz I was there on a day tour only but previously someone sugessted the following. bali.indonesia.intercontinen... Directly from I Gusti Ngurah Rai airport to Uluwatu .The position is before Four Seasons Hotel. 62 36 170 1888 Well take a look at my bali page esp. the custom tips and warning before you go there ....have a great holiday in a place stranded between heaven and earth !

• Re: Ulu Watu Hotel

by nic56 Online Now Apr 22, 2004 at 12:27 AM

Well, I'm living in Bali but I'm not sure I have heard Uluwatu Hotel. Is it a big hotel? Do you mean a hotel that located in Uluwatu area? Maybe you could give more detail information about the hotel will be much helpful

• Did you mean Villa Uluwatu?

by nic56 Online Now Apr 26, 2004 at 7:42 PM

Well, I have never heard of Hotel Uluwatu. Did you mean Villa Uluwatu Jimbaran? it is located on Uluwatu Jimbaran and overlooking uluwatu beach as well

Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Near Uluwatu