Uluru National Park (Ayers Rock) Travel Answers

change location
yasminruth's Profile Photo

Anyone want to share cost of driving from Alice Springs to Uluru and back to Alice Springs with us ?

by yasminruth Online Now Sep 25, 2008 at 10:10 PM

Hi! My husband and I (in our early 30s)will be driving from Alice Springs to Ayers Rock Resort on the 22nd of Dec. We're renting a Toyota Yaris (airconditioned.) Would anyone like to share the cost with us? It's a small car so the behind seats can only take 2 medium sized people with medium backpacks. Only married couples please 30years above. The 1 way cost that you should be looking at is AUD 60 for the both of you inclusive of petrol and my hubby driving :). We are returning back to Alice Springs from King's Canyon on the 24th or 25th. If the dates coincide with you, then that segment also AUD60. The in-between in Ayers Rock / King's Canyon we can work out vis email. If you are interested, you can email me at yrparanjothy@hotmail.com
Also, maybe we could first meet each other in Alice Springs on the 21st so that both sides feel comfortable with each other.

Quote & Answer
2 Answers
  • Re:

by Anne12 Online Now Sep 25, 2008 at 10:41 PM

If you don't have any luck in on VT, you could put up a notice in the bcakpacker places in Alice, they all have notice boards( over 30's do backpack) Or you might find a notice requesting what you have to offer.
    It's a great way to meet people.
    Have a great trip, I love this part of Aussie Land

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • yasminruth's Profile Photo

Anyone want to share cost of driving from Alice Springs to Uluru and back to Alice Springs with us ?

by yasminruth Online Now Sep 26, 2008 at 9:52 PM

thank you very much Anne12 for your tip :)

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Near Uluru National Park (Ayers Rock)