Ulsan Travel Answers

change location
SelenaGoode's Profile Photo

SWF

by SelenaGoode Online Now Oct 31, 2011 at 6:38 AM

I am looking for an English speaking (American) to enjoy my resturaunt and nightlife experiences with. I will be in Ulsan until a few days after thanksgiving so please reply ssoon!! Thanks!!! I just wondered where to go. Good resturaunts, good food. Good shopping. I have heard there are many parks with waterfalls as well as public bath houses where we can get good massages, so if anone is interested in sharing these experiences with me please feel free to let me know. Thank you in advance for your time!!!

Quote & Answer
5 Answers
  • Donna_in_India's Profile Photo

Re: SWF

by Donna_in_India Online Now Oct 31, 2011 at 6:42 AM

Hi Selena - if you haven't already done so you may want to post on Travel Buddy at www.travbuddy.com as well. Have a great time!

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • SelenaGoode's Profile Photo

by SelenaGoode Online Now Oct 31, 2011 at 6:56 AM

Thank you so much for the advice. I appreciate your kindness and I hope you have many days beautiful and filled with sunshine!!!!:):):)

• DSwede's Profile Photo

by DSwede Online Now Oct 31, 2011 at 6:44 PM

Salena, I lived in Ulsan for a long time. There are a few places that people hang out. Not to toot my own pages, but take a look at my Ulsan page and you'll find some info on restaurants and night places.

There are lots of 20-something year olds living in Ulsan teaching English. They typically work at hogwans, which means they finish work late and start their evenings even later. You better go to one of those bars I suggest and mingle with them. Since they are all there for the long term, they have their groups of friends and won't actively search you out, you have to search them out.

• DSwede's Profile Photo

by DSwede Online Now Oct 31, 2011 at 6:46 PM

sorry, didn't mean to mistype your name... fast fingers

• SelenaGoode's Profile Photo

by SelenaGoode Online Now Nov 1, 2011 at 2:36 AM

If you are taken sorry from the get go but I thought you were a SWM so I was hoping to hook up with you and have some S&M just kidding but I saw your pics and you are definately a hottie!! Keep me in mind, as I know you will me. And as alwayZ thank you in adavance for your precious time. Are you on facebook>?I am and I think you might enjoy my pics or you can email me @ mermaidchic3330@yahoo.com and I will send you SUPERB pics I'm sure you will enjoy!!!! Thanks for the advice and Happy travels to you my friend!!!!:):):)

Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Near Ulsan