Ulcinj

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Is there a camera store?

by Miyoko_TI Online Now Jun 28, 2014 at 1:12 PM

I'm traveling to Ulcinj next week and want to buy a new water proof camera there. I had a water proof camera but it just got water leak and crashed. Does anyone know where to buy Sony TX-10, TX-30 type or Nikon Coolpix AW100 or something listed on this site (ephotozine.com/article/top-1...). If there is a big shopping center like City Center One in Croatia or a big electronic store, that would be a help for me.

more
    • Is there a camera store?

by Miyoko_TI Online Now Jun 28, 2014 at 1:12 PM

I'm traveling to Ulcinj next week and want to buy a new water proof camera there. I had a water proof camera but it just got water leak and crashed. Does anyone know where to buy Sony TX-10, TX-30 type or Nikon Coolpix AW100 or something listed on this site (ephotozine.com/article/top-1...). If there is a big shopping center like City Center One in Croatia or a big electronic store, that would be a help for me.

1 Answer Jun 30, 2014 at 2:46 PM
    • DarkoT's Profile Photo

cooming soon to Ulcinj

by DarkoT Online Now Oct 9, 2013 at 2:09 PM

Hello everyone.
      i will be soon in Ulcinj so can you tell me how to get to dvori Balsici,since it is on a cliff and i heard it is steepy?Moreover do you like Ulcinj?)
      cheers

1 Answer Oct 16, 2013 at 4:36 AM
    • Direct bus - Ulcinj to Bar

by liridona83 Online Now Jun 20, 2013 at 2:12 AM

Is there a direct bus from Ulcinj to Bar on 8 of July 2013? How can I get to Bar from Ulcinj?

1 Answer Jun 20, 2013 at 2:29 AM
    • Taxi needed for 29 April

by DJSrtp Online Now Mar 31, 2013 at 3:52 PM

I have only one day to see Montenegro -- 29 April -- I am enquiring about hiring a taxi, picking me up at the Ulcinj bus station (arriving by bus or furgon around 09:00) I would like the taxi for 11 hours, with short stops in Bar, Petrovec, Sveti Stefan, Budva, Herceg Novi, Kotor, Perast, Podgorica (if time permits) and finishing back at Ulcinj at 20:00. Taxi driver is not expeted to be a guide and it does not have to be able to speak English.

2 Answers Apr 15, 2013 at 3:13 AM
    • organic food

by glerimaria Online Now Jan 14, 2012 at 6:36 AM

Where can you buy organic food in Ulcinj. Is there any particular shop or supermarket chain that sells it with the mark that shows that it is organic? I do not live in Ulcinj but I can travel to just to buy organic fruit and vegetables. I need them as a treatment for my mother's liver cancer. I hope I get a reply.
      Thank you
      Mar

• budapest8's Profile Photo

Ulcinj to Skoder by `Forgon` (Minibus) or taxi?

by budapest8 Online Now Sep 5, 2009 at 8:33 PM

I made the trip last year by taxi from Podgarica to Skodra and would like to
      return to Albania and try the other route. Does anyone know the price of taxi from
      Ulcinj to Skodra and is there a direct minibus between the 2 places? Also any tips about what a private room might cost now, in and out of season?
      Thx..I think that part of the world is `Shoom bokor` ..

2 Answers Sep 17, 2009 at 6:34 PM
    • wakacje

by RobertJaworski Online Now Mar 31, 2008 at 8:21 AM

witam jestem polakiem i poszukuję apartamentu dla dw√≥ch rodzin 2 x 4 osoby w terminie 13,07,2008 - 26,07,2008 jeżeli ktoś moa coś wolnego w tym terminie proszę o kontakt pod adresem Robert.Jaworski@poczta.fm

• KITESURFING

by sanjica Online Now Feb 20, 2008 at 8:43 AM

can i have more information about kitesurfing schools nearby ada bojana?
      thanks!

3 Answers Sep 5, 2009 at 10:03 PM
    • Private Room-Ulcinj

by ericah Online Now May 24, 2007 at 4:01 AM

Hi everyone,

I am looking for cheap accommodation either in a private room or hotel for Ulcinj July 17-22 2007. I have found many private rooms but all seem to be booked already. Does anyone have details they could forward to me please? Id really appreciate help as I would love to go there.

Thanks heaps

Erica
      erica.o.s@hotmail.com

• food freak

by soaddictive Online Now Aug 8, 2006 at 7:21 AM

Hi
      what restaurants would you suggest to go to in Ulcinj? I love to explore and I'm really looking forward to getting to know some of the local cuisine. What is worth trying?
      thanx in advance

1 Answer Nov 4, 2006 at 10:28 AM
    • Universe876's Profile Photo

Transportation between Ulcinj and Albania

by Universe876 Online Now Jun 10, 2006 at 4:23 PM

Hello,

Me and my friend Jiri are going to travel through Montenegro to Albania (Shkoder), around the 15th-16th July. Does anybody know the timetable or fares of mibuses or the exsistence of a taxi service between Ulcinj and Shkodra?

Thanks a lot,

Franco and Jiri

2 Answers Nov 4, 2006 at 10:31 AM
    • BernieSullivan's Profile Photo

Travel to Pristina

by BernieSullivan Online Now Jul 27, 2005 at 4:19 AM

Starting in Kotor, I am hoping to travel first by bus to Ulcinj and then on to Pristina in Kosovo by bus. Can anyone advise on buses, times, fares, problems etc

2 Answers Aug 3, 2005 at 9:48 AM
    • Please help me...

by tingusia Online Now Jan 6, 2005 at 2:44 PM

I was in ulcinj in holiday, and I was in Kapitan Hook Pub. I don`n find link for this pub, so please if somebody know link for this pub, write to me.

• Is it safe to go to Albania? from ulcinj?

by kehkeh Online Now Jun 26, 2004 at 4:32 AM

Hello, from Ulcinj I want to go to albania , but I only have 5 days . first of all is Albania safe? And what are the beauty spots Ive heard people are desperate and will see you as easy meat! please re assure me its not true! also do i need a visa ? im from the uk. thankyou.

4 Answers Aug 10, 2004 at 3:34 AM
    • Hello, can anyone tell me of some budget accomadation in Ulcinj?

by kehkeh Online Now Jun 26, 2004 at 4:27 AM

Hello, after we reach Bar by ferry, we are going to go to ulcinj, does anyone know of some nice but not expensive hostel , pensions, or hotels? Thankyou

3 Answers Nov 4, 2006 at 10:35 AM