Ulcinj Travel Answers

change location

Is it safe to go to Albania? from ulcinj?

by kehkeh Online Now Jun 26, 2004 at 4:32 AM

Hello, from Ulcinj I want to go to albania , but I only have 5 days . first of all is Albania safe? And what are the beauty spots Ive heard people are desperate and will see you as easy meat! please re assure me its not true! also do i need a visa ? im from the uk. thankyou.

Quote & Answer
4 Answers
  • Morina's Profile Photo

Re: Is it safe to go to Albania? from ulcinj?

by Morina Online Now Jun 26, 2004 at 5:36 AM

You have to be careful, people are not desparate but if u seems friendly they will be friendly with u... And Albania is very beautiful place more beautiful than Ulcinj, and I think you dont need a Visa. Greetings Morina

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • Re: Re: Is it safe to go to Albania? from ulcinj?

by kehkeh Online Now Jun 28, 2004 at 7:26 PM

Thankyou Morina, I am a very freindly person, I will be taking a bus from Ulcinj to shkodra , and then I will look for beautiful places to visit. thankyou again

• shqiptari's Profile Photo

Re: Is it safe to go to Albania? from ulcinj?

by shqiptari Online Now Jul 30, 2004 at 3:13 AM

Hi you there, first of all Albania is a safe country Pls where did you heard these comments "Ive heard people are desperate and will see you as easy meat! "???!!!! Yes people are poor expecially in north part but they are very friendly . Some good places to visit, Tirana the capital, and for the beaches from Vlora to Saranda you will find amazing beaches, Ionean sea. You dont need a visa maybe you have to pay a tax at the customs office. have a nice vacation in Albania

• Re: Re: Is it safe to go to Albania? from ulcinj?

by kehkeh Online Now Aug 10, 2004 at 3:34 AM

Hello shiqiptari, I only just got your reply now! and we are in August! anyway im back in uk, and I have to tell you I did not go to Albania, because we were not sure of the north of Albania, too many people scared us! However I met a lot of Kosavans in Ulcinj , and they recomended that we should start from Durres and go to Vlora and Saranda, and like you they said it was very beautiful and that people are very freindly. I will dream of Albania for now, and wait until I have enough money too visit. Sorry about offending you, I did not mean to say anything negative about Albania. Viva the 2 headed bird!

Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines