Ukraine

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Simferopol

Sevastopol' Apr 12, 2015 at 7:15 AM

What is it like to get and English speaking cab from the Simferopol airport to Sevastopol ?

more
    • advices to travel to lugansk

Luhansk Apr 8, 2015 at 11:55 AM

hello i'm bulgarian citizen , i speak a little bit russian
      i want to ask if is safe to go to lugansk now or better wait winter november maybe the conflict will be less strong
      i want to go there because i want to visit a friend but without telling her

is operative the train from kiev to luhansk ?

which route can be the best ?

can i find hotels or apartamets for rent ?

more
    • popsottery's Profile Photo

lviv to minsk

Ukraine Apr 12, 2015 at 2:28 AM

We are planning to travel by train from lviv to Minsk in late June. There appears to be a train on this route but we can't find a timetable or way of booking. Any help would be appreciated.

more
    • Pomocub's Profile Photo

Cheap and easy ways to get to Western Ukraine

Ukraine Apr 9, 2015 at 5:56 AM

I have visited Ukraine a couple of times to visit family in Western Ukraine. (ivano-frankivsk) I usually fly from Manchester - Kyiv via Amsterdam and then get a connecting flight to either L'viv or Ivano-Frankivsk. I have also used the night train from Kyiv to L'viv.

My question is what are the other possibilities of getting to Ukraine which would be quicker and more cost effective? I hate knowing that I fly past Western Ukraine to get to Kyiv and then have to go back on myself.

A lot of low budget airlines offer cheap flights to Polish cities from Manchester that are direct. If I was to fly to Poland how easy or cheap is it to get a train into W Ukraine? Is it even possible? Ivano-Frankivsk would be the ideal destination but I'm thinking L'viv would have more connections being a larger city.

more
    • travel tax

Ukraine Apr 9, 2015 at 2:53 AM

how much money does a ukranian citizen have to show while travelling abroad? how much money uch does a ukranian citizen have to pay to travel abroad?

more
    • Simferopol

Sevastopol' Apr 12, 2015 at 7:15 AM

What is it like to get and English speaking cab from the Simferopol airport to Sevastopol ?

2 Answers Apr 12, 2015 at 8:50 AM
    • popsottery's Profile Photo

lviv to minsk

Ukraine Apr 12, 2015 at 2:28 AM

We are planning to travel by train from lviv to Minsk in late June. There appears to be a train on this route but we can't find a timetable or way of booking. Any help would be appreciated.

4 Answers Apr 12, 2015 at 12:29 PM
    • Pomocub's Profile Photo

Cheap and easy ways to get to Western Ukraine

Ukraine Apr 9, 2015 at 5:56 AM

I have visited Ukraine a couple of times to visit family in Western Ukraine. (ivano-frankivsk) I usually fly from Manchester - Kyiv via Amsterdam and then get a connecting flight to either L'viv or Ivano-Frankivsk. I have also used the night train from Kyiv to L'viv.

My question is what are the other possibilities of getting to Ukraine which would be quicker and more cost effective? I hate knowing that I fly past Western Ukraine to get to Kyiv and then have to go back on myself.

A lot of low budget airlines offer cheap flights to Polish cities from Manchester that are direct. If I was to fly to Poland how easy or cheap is it to get a train into W Ukraine? Is it even possible? Ivano-Frankivsk would be the ideal destination but I'm thinking L'viv would have more connections being a larger city.

5 Answers Apr 10, 2015 at 12:40 AM
    • travel tax

Ukraine Apr 9, 2015 at 2:53 AM

how much money does a ukranian citizen have to show while travelling abroad? how much money uch does a ukranian citizen have to pay to travel abroad?

6 Answers Apr 9, 2015 at 11:41 AM
    • advices to travel to lugansk

Luhansk Apr 8, 2015 at 11:55 AM

hello i'm bulgarian citizen , i speak a little bit russian
      i want to ask if is safe to go to lugansk now or better wait winter november maybe the conflict will be less strong
      i want to go there because i want to visit a friend but without telling her

is operative the train from kiev to luhansk ?

which route can be the best ?

can i find hotels or apartamets for rent ?

3 Answers Apr 9, 2015 at 3:45 AM
    • SteveA82's Profile Photo

Cinemas in kharkiv

Kharkiv Mar 23, 2015 at 1:57 PM

Hello Everyone , I'm in kharkiv this moment until Monday 30th.
      Anyone know of any cinemas in kharkiv that show movies in English?

Thank you

3 Answers Mar 23, 2015 at 10:43 PM
    • transport from/to

Zaporizhzhya Mar 23, 2015 at 2:10 AM

how to go from zaporizhzhya to kiev ?

1 Answer Mar 23, 2015 at 4:45 AM

Where is the best place to change currency

Ukraine Mar 16, 2015 at 3:05 PM

Hi , I'm travelling to kharkiv Ukraine this friday 20th March.
      I'm finding it difficult to change my money into Ukraine Hryvnia .
      Can anyone tell me , where I can change my currentcy from British pound Stirling.
      Kiev Airport or kharkiv Airport or in town.?

Thank you

5 Answers Mar 18, 2015 at 7:40 AM
    • Antransit, East Ukraine

Ukraine Mar 13, 2015 at 8:51 AM

Are there any internet cafes in Antransit?

David

4 Answers Mar 13, 2015 at 11:06 AM

Travelling to Kharkiv

Kharkiv Mar 8, 2015 at 1:51 PM

Hi everyone.  will be travelling to kiev from London UK , this March.
      How can I travel to Kharkiv without flying there?.
      Can someone help me.

12 Answers Mar 19, 2015 at 12:27 AM
    • StefanJohansson's Profile Photo

Price for a taxi?

Kremenchuk Feb 27, 2015 at 5:33 PM

Hey!

Does anybody know the price for a taxi between Dnepropetrovsk airport and Kremenchuk Ukraine?
      Best regards, Stefan

6 Answers Mar 3, 2015 at 11:46 PM
    • werdnasnilloc's Profile Photo

cycle shop in lutsk

Lutsk Feb 24, 2015 at 5:16 AM

website for cycle shop in lutsk?

2 Answers Feb 26, 2015 at 12:26 AM
    • Safe to travel in Ukraine in April 2015?

Ukraine Feb 22, 2015 at 9:43 AM

I plan to spend a week in Ukraine this April. And I just not very clear about the situation of this country now. Whether it's safe to travel or not, if yes where would be the best place to spend my time there.
      Another question, people there could speak English?
      Hope to hear all your reply here :)

2 Answers Feb 22, 2015 at 1:35 PM
    • Beauty salons?

Kharkiv Feb 4, 2015 at 11:05 AM

Where can I find a list of beauty salons in Kharkov?

4 Answers Feb 4, 2015 at 12:09 PM
    • Lviv to Chernivitsi

Ukraina Jan 28, 2015 at 5:12 PM

How long takes from Lviv Airport to Chernivitsi and how are the roads?

3 Answers Jan 29, 2015 at 7:35 AM
    • internet cafes

Rubizhne Jan 22, 2015 at 9:00 AM

details of internet cafes in rubinzhe, please

3 Answers Jan 28, 2015 at 1:25 PM
    • wedding in lviv

Lviv Jan 19, 2015 at 10:12 PM

Looking for a wedding planner in Lviv who can help me with pretty much everything since I won't be in Ukraine for a while.

1 Answer Jan 19, 2015 at 11:07 PM
    • town church

Lutugino Jan 19, 2015 at 8:06 PM

Is there more than 1 church
      in lutugino
      thanks in advance
      was given address
      206 lenen street

8 Answers Jan 20, 2015 at 4:06 AM
    • Tobaaco shops

Ukraine Dec 27, 2014 at 3:49 PM

Hello,

I want to buy Tobacco from shops in Ukraine but prefer in Kiav. Any one knows of some shops?

2 Answers Dec 28, 2014 at 1:41 AM
    • Lviv , Life , Location , Security

Lviv Dec 19, 2014 at 10:56 AM

I have an opportunity to be in Lviv during January-February 2015 but I have some doubts. I know there is no terrorist threat in Lviv but I 'm thinking what if war begins with Russia and is Lviv safe ? How's the behaviour of Ukrainian Goverment . I mean that is Ukrainian Goverment peaceful or can they make something that can cause war ? Or are all my concerns just an overstatement of media ?
      Also , I'd like to learn that if it's easy to go to Poland , Slovakia from Lviv ? I read that there are daily buses from Lviv to Krakow but in the internet I saw that buses work once in a week . That's why I couldn't decide which one is true.
      If somebody answer my questions , I'll be really glad.

5 Answers Dec 21, 2014 at 3:27 PM
    • International Passport

Luhansk Nov 6, 2014 at 2:07 PM

I have a Lady living in Luhansk. We would like to meet in Switzerland. Therefore she Needs an international passport and visa to travel abroad and come to switzerland. Seems that now with this Separatist ist almost impossible.
      Is there any Office who can help ?

16 Answers Nov 7, 2014 at 10:36 AM
    • I try to avoid using cash as much as possible

Ukraine Oct 29, 2014 at 12:57 PM

Do supermarkets, train stations, main bus stations, shops widely accept Visa/Mastercard for non-cash payment in Ukraine big cities ?

3 Answers Oct 31, 2014 at 3:20 PM
    • Dr-MIR's Profile Photo

'PG-Student VISA' to get in Simferopol, Crimea .... How easily can it be for a Foreign Student ???

Simferopol Oct 23, 2014 at 11:36 PM

I am a Doctor from Dhaka, Bangladesh with more than 2 years Experience in Clinical Sciences(especially in Surgery & Orthopaedics). Now I want to get myself admitted in my desired Masters' course(MS in Orthopaedics & Traumatology) at the famous CSMU, Crimea State Medical University, but I am not sure how horrible is the current situation there inside the city Simferopol. For my urgent 'Foreign PG-Student-Visa', I want to get connected to a Simferopolean/Crimean(Local) travel agent.

Kind Regards- Dr.MIR.

2 Answers Nov 9, 2014 at 4:43 PM
    • SEYRICE's Profile Photo

TRAVEL AGENDA ...!!!

Kharkiv Oct 23, 2014 at 7:42 PM

Hello All ,

I have a planned visit to Kharkiv on the 26th. Oct. for a 4 days period with my girlfriend .
      We are still waiting for an answer to our question that I have asked on the 13 th. of this month .
      Any nice place where we can vine , dine and dance with some pleasant music that we can have some romantic night ?
      Also some other suggestions to a romantic couple ?
      CAN ANYBODY HELP PLEASE ?

Thank You all very much .

Huseyin

2 Answers Oct 24, 2014 at 1:36 AM
    • Rent a car

Lviv Oct 22, 2014 at 6:13 AM

Hello dear Lvivers. I would like to ask about rent a car and its usage way. I am planning to come and come back from Lviv. During my travel period I want to visit Lutsk, Kovel, then pass to Brest and travel some city of Belarus and comeback again to Lviv. I want to rent a car because In this way, I can move quickly, easily,comfortably and behave independently than public transportation schedule. My questions are
      1-Did anybody has experince about this kind of trip with rent a car?
      2-How much does it cost renting a cheap car in Lviv??
      3- Can anybody suggest me a proper company??
      4- Can I pass border with rent a car??
      5-What is border regulation when I pass border with a car. What should I need??
      6-I know that buses have privilage passing at the border. What about a car??

Thank you very much:))

Oscar

1 Answer Oct 22, 2014 at 10:56 AM
    • What is Arcadia like in November

Odessa Oct 21, 2014 at 3:21 AM

Hello, my name is Stephen and I am travelling to Odessa for 1 weeks stay.I will be visiting Odessa from the 3rd of November 2014 and leaving on the 9th of November.
      I just want to know that will there be any clubs and other venues open around the Arcadia resort like Itaka club or Ibiza club, or are these clubs only open during summer holiday season.
      Can you please recommend to me any suggestions or advice on what I can do for entertainment during the eveningso while I on holiday in Arcadia.
      This is my first visit to Odessa and I have very limited knowledge.
      I would be very grateful for all advice ranging from the night life during November in Arcadia to general information regarding safety tips during my stay. Also any other general information about Arcadia and Odessa.
      Kind regards
      Stephen.

1 Answer Oct 21, 2014 at 4:27 AM
    • Help please

Krasnodon Oct 20, 2014 at 5:21 AM

Hi, Can someone please tell me that how long it takes to kiev from krasnodon by taxi and how much is the cost? Cheers

2 Answers Oct 21, 2014 at 12:08 AM
    • From Krasnodon to Kiev by taxi/rent a car

Krasnodon Oct 20, 2014 at 5:16 AM

I have just meet a girl on net. She is from Krasnodon and we decided to meet in Kiev. She said that there in no transport from krasnodon to Kiev except to rent a taxi all the way to Kiev. She said that its gonna cost 370 US dollars and I need to send her money because she cann't afford it. I have no problem with it, as long as this is true.
      Can someone help me please?

8 Answers Oct 21, 2014 at 5:06 AM
    • dsmnet's Profile Photo

Anyone that speak portuguese?

Zaporizhzhya Oct 20, 2014 at 3:47 AM

I need to know better about Zaporizhzhya with someone that speak portuguese!

• SEYRICE's Profile Photo

TRAVEL AGENDA ...!!!

Kharkiv Oct 13, 2014 at 10:19 AM

Hello All ,

I have a planned visit to Kharkiv on the 26th. Oct. for a 4 days period with my girlfriend .
      We would like some advise about the general entertainment .
      1) Any nice place where we can dine and vine with some pleasant music that we can have some romantic night ?
      2) What are our options for going to a nice classical music concert ? I know the city is well known for their philharmonic orchestra all over the world .
      3) Any other suggestions to a romantic couple ?

Thank You all very much .

Huseyin

4 Answers Oct 14, 2014 at 2:38 AM