Ukraine Travel Answers

change location
nasir_acc80's Profile Photo

UKR

by nasir_acc80 Online Now Mar 17, 2013 at 10:00 AM

can anybody tell me about this http://www.ukr-apartments.kiev.ua . is it verified from UKR GOVT? I want to visit to UKR instead no one help me to go Belarus. So please any body can confirm is it real agency or not? Can I believe them?
Thanks all my friends

Quote & Answer
6 Answers
  • hunterV's Profile Photo

Re: UKR

by hunterV Online Now Mar 17, 2013 at 10:37 AM

Hello, fellow traveler! To be verified from the Ukrainian government, as you say, one has to be a registered private entrepreneur (like myself), with a registered number, a seal and a permit. That means, to be a tax payer. I see no reference to any registration on their web site. So any thoughtful customer has the right to demand their registration details and a copy of the business certificate with an English translation. Here is a link to a similar agency in Luhansk. Just take a look and compare the prices. The prices quoted by this "agency" are two times higher than the reality. What they do if to resell the apartments from an official commodity agency.
    So, think twice and do not be a cash cow for shadow economy... It's up to you, though.

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • nasir_acc80's Profile Photo

by nasir_acc80 Online Now Mar 17, 2013 at 10:56 AM

hunterV@ Thanks your reply. If you are register then please give me the detail information. So I can deal with you. Please mail me nasir_acc80 hotmail . com
    Waiting hear from you.
    Thanks

• Evardo's Profile Photo

by Evardo Online Now Mar 18, 2013 at 2:22 AM

Hi!
    These agencies and sites normally work in Ukraine (but there is also a danger to be deceived at times). These agencies have contracts with private homeowners and rent their apartments. Specifically on this website I do not like that they ask for a prepayment booking. Usually enough to agree booking by the phone. For example, I use the site http://doba.ua/cities/Kiev

• nasir_acc80's Profile Photo

by nasir_acc80 Online Now Mar 18, 2013 at 3:11 AM

@Evardo......Thanks your reply. I sent a email to them and waiting from them. Hope it will work. Thanks again

• hunterV's Profile Photo

by hunterV Online Now Mar 27, 2013 at 4:42 AM

I am sure I would use that web site for my stay in Kiev too....

• bivizzz's Profile Photo

by bivizzz Online Now Mar 31, 2013 at 1:25 PM

We don't have real estate agencies verification by government in Ukraine. However, the agency you asked about is verified by PayPal and I would trust them more than Ukrainian government. ) Moreover, I used to have my office close to their one back in 2008, so they are on the market for a long time already.

Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Popular Ukraine Travel Answer Locations