Ueda Travel Answers

change location

Toyoko Inn Ueda Ekimae

by mintie-may Online Now Nov 25, 2010 at 4:27 AM

Again, I am having trouble finding an email contact for this motel in Ueda, Nagano. Can anyone assist? I have been on their website and although I can make reservations on-line my accommodation query is a little complicated and I need to see what's possible before I book. Also just checking - I have heard this chain offers "no frills" western style accommodation at reasonable prices - as does U-Inn Ueda. Has anyone had any experience with either of the motels and have any recommendation for either one of them? Cheers!

Quote & Answer
2 Answers
  • Rabbityama's Profile Photo

Re: Toyoko Inn Ueda Ekimae

by Rabbityama Online Now Nov 25, 2010 at 11:23 AM

I have not stayed at the U-Inn, but Toyoko Inns are very nice and usually affordable hotels. I have stayed at one in Matsue but I believe they are all relatively the same. They're becoming more popular among foreign visitors.

I also could not find an e-mail address for the hotel or hotel chain...

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • dru46's Profile Photo

Re: Toyoko Inn Ueda Ekimae

by dru46 Online Now Nov 28, 2010 at 7:41 AM

It's a bit slow, but I finally had a few minutes to look at the website for both hotels.

Toyoko Inn

There appears to be no e-mail, even in Japanese. I looked around at the Japanese website, both the homepage and Ueda's site, and no luck finding an e-mail.

U-inn

E-mail: u-inn@po11.ueda.ne.jp

Note: This is on the Japanese website. Do NOT expect a reply. I would try calling instead. If you are heading in on a weekday, I doubt you'd have to worry about getting a room.

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines