change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Period to spend int Titisee

Titisee 2 hours ago

Hi Virtual Tourist members,

my family and i are planning to visit Titisee and i am wondering how long i should stay in Titisee? is it too long to spend 5 days in Titisee or we will have many activities that will occupy us?

Regards,

Khulood

more
    • Castle Lohrbach Accommodation

Mosbach Jun 18, 2014 at 3:57 PM

Has anyone stayed at the Castle Lohrbach near Mosbach? I'd like to book there but I haven't seen any reviews.

more
    • buses in baden baden

Baden-Baden Jun 25, 2014 at 9:31 AM

is there bus that goes to the holiday inn express from the train station and how much does it cost ?

more
    • Strasbourg to Baden Baden town centre by bus / regional train?

Baden-Baden Jun 17, 2014 at 1:11 AM

Hi, I am going to Baden Baden town centre for a day-trip from Strasbourg. Is it possible to take a bus? I only know of the airport shuttle bus (alsace-navette.com) but I am not going to the airport....

I have also checked the French railway SNCF website but the train ticket to Baden Baden is super expensive. Read about the regional bus from this forum and it seems to be much cheaper?

I really hope to get some advice on this. Would really appreciate that. Thanks.

more
    • Transfer Time for Train in Germany

Land Baden-Württemberg Jun 18, 2014 at 4:37 AM

Is 5 minute sufficient for transferring from Track 3 to Track 8 in Kaiserslautern Hbf station?

more
    • margsch's Profile Photo

U12 or U5/6

Stuttgart Jun 13, 2014 at 10:39 AM

Hi from Australia, on my next trip to Stuttgart I am considering staying at a Hotel in Filderstr. Moehringen but am getting 2 different instructions, the Hotel says U5 or U6 to Moehringen but the VVS says U12. I see there is new track. Has this changed the route? I would be coming from the HBF.

more
    • Basilica of St. George

Walldürn Jun 21, 2014 at 2:57 PM

Who created the sandstone illustration of the crucified Christ and the 11 heads of Christ inside of the Basilica of St. George?

more
    • Family

by hduke Online Now Mar 25, 2013 at 6:16 PM

discovered I have a family coat of arms Wappen der famile Sunderhauf from Uberlingen. Ihow do I get info on the family and if I still have family there?

5 Answers Mar 30, 2013 at 10:26 AM