change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• CrystalChris's Profile Photo

Koh Lipe trip

Thailand Mar 24, 2015 at 2:26 AM

Hi, any Koh Lipe expert here? We are (10 + pax with kids) planning a family trip to Koh Lipe from Penang sometime in June 2015.
      Need to know the best routes & any Private van & tour services ? Thx

more
    • Phi Phi help

Krabi Mar 16, 2015 at 7:43 AM

Wanna leave Patong beach after 5:00pm so to reach Phi Phi island and spend night watching plankton and diving in glowing sea with kids. Please suggest how to find transport for this, from Patong beach at 5:00pm and good hotel to stay near plankton.

more
    • Induc's Profile Photo

Online tickets for Safari World

Bangkok Mar 15, 2015 at 10:21 PM

Hi,
      I find that on line rates for Safari World are quite good at Alex Holidays. (http://www.alexholidays.com/tours/)
      1. Is it safe to book tickets with Alex Holidays using credit card. How reliable is this Company.
      2. What are current Taxi rates from Sukhumvit area to Safari Park. Do we get taxis easily on return journey

Induc

more
    • Induc's Profile Photo

Safari World travel

Bangkok Mar 10, 2015 at 6:27 PM

We are a group of five people. If we book a tour of Safari world, then Lunch is invariably included. I would like to know

1. Do they serve vegetarian food also in Safari World Restaurant.

2. If we buy only tickets, then travel option is not included. What are travel options. Can we take a Taxi to drop us there. Will it be possible to get a Taxi back in the evening.

3 If we take whole day Taxi, then can we use it to drive through the Safari Park 4. Are there any tourist buses from Bangkok to Safari World and back

Induc

more
    • Single woman looking to rent for 1-2 months

Ko Samui Mar 23, 2015 at 3:02 PM

I want to go to Thailand for 1-2 months and I'm looking for a small-medium sized town that is pretty, but not too touristy, or too hot. Also, what would be the cost of a fairly nice rental for 1-2 people? I may be traveling alone as a woman and wondering about safety too.

more
    • sittingpretty's Profile Photo

How to get to hua hin from koh samui

Hua Hin Mar 16, 2015 at 3:54 PM

Really need to know the best option to get from koh samui to hua hin?  

more
    • listenandlearn's Profile Photo

The Heritage Hotels Sathorn

Hat Yai Mar 9, 2015 at 12:54 AM

Hello, I will be staying at this hotel: The Heritage Hotels, Sathorn. Does anyone know the directions using the public train, or bus transportation? The complete address is: Soi Sathorn 13 Yannawa Sathorn Bangkok? Many many thanks!!!

more
    • Mondulkiri vs Elephants in Chiang Mai

Chiang Mai 21 hours ago

Hello,
      I'll have a trip to Thailand and Cambodia in July. I would like to see elephants in their places (not thinking of riding them). I heard that there is an elephant project camp in Mondulkiri, Cambodia. I would love to go there but road takes very long and I dont have much time. Also I've just realized that there are camps in Chiang Mai as well. Can anyone compare these camps in Thailand and Cambodia? Is it worth trying to go & see the ones in Mondulkiri? What's the difference? Thanks!

more
    • Where to rent for 1-2 months

Thailand Mar 23, 2015 at 2:52 PM

Looking for small, pretty, not sweltering, or too touristy town in Thailand.

more
    • Electronic Thai English Translator

Thailand Mar 20, 2015 at 2:56 PM

Hi everyone
      Has anybody had any experience with a hand held electronic Thai to English translator, how did it work out
      if you did?
      Thanks

more
    • Patong Ferry

Phuket Mar 17, 2015 at 12:52 AM

Is there any ferry from Patong to Krabi?

more
    • Buying Gemstones in Chang Mai

Chiang Mai Mar 15, 2015 at 5:18 AM

I am thinking of travelling to Chang mail to buy gemstones. Where in Chang mail should I go to buy gemstones ? Any good hotels close to that place ?

more
    • Half day and night

Krabi Mar 13, 2015 at 9:01 AM

I'm travelling with my family(2 Adults & 2 Kids) to Krabi. Planning to take Ferry/Boat from Patong to reach Krabi. What are the pickups and drop off points? Please suggest how to have fun with kids over there. What are good hotels to stay? I'm planning to take hotel near Railay. The crucial part is that, we have flight from Krabi International Airport at 7:50am next morning. Therefore, I want to know that at what time should we leave hotel so to catch the flight on time. Do we easily get Taxi in morning for Airport? Or what are the other means of transport for airport?

more
    • local guide Yekaterinburg

Bangkok Mar 10, 2015 at 7:50 PM

My group will travel to the city of Ekaterinburg in June.
      Help local guide to take me to learn the history and attractions of the city Ekaterinburg my group has 4 members.
      thank you very much

more
    • Glowing Plankton

Phuket Mar 18, 2015 at 12:45 AM

Is there any beach near Patong where we can see glowing Planktons and can do sunset snorkelling?

more
    • Phuket to Penang, Malaysia

Phuket Mar 17, 2015 at 8:07 PM

How long of a land journey is it from Phuket to Penang Malaysia? Is bus/train convenient or is it better to fly the distance.

more
    • Which hotel at Pataya beach

Pattaya Mar 15, 2015 at 3:45 AM

hi

I'm going Phuket at the end of March, I am looking for a hotel which is on the Pataya beach and walking distance to night bazar.

Please can someone advise which hotel to go for.

Thank you so much

more
    • axwell's Profile Photo

Myanmar visa

Bangkok Mar 8, 2015 at 1:45 PM

I know the opening hours of the Myanmar embassy for visa application but can anyone tell me if the Embassy visa section is open on Saturday?

more
    • stamoz's Profile Photo

train from Bangkok to Nong-Khai

Bangkok Mar 5, 2015 at 11:19 AM

hello everyone,

I kindly ask for suggestions and if it's possible to get to Laos by train from Bkk. I heard you must cross border at Nong Khai via tha-lao firendship bridge to get to Vientiane. Also I'd like to know how to move around once I cross the border. Thank you

more
    • shakakthar's Profile Photo

bangkok to kanchanaburi

Kanchanaburi Mar 4, 2015 at 10:13 PM

planning to take early morning bus to kanchanaburi from bangkok south terminal bus station on SATURDAY / SUNDAY
      my queries are
      1. i heared there are frequent buses to this destination....is this frequency same on weekends like saturday and sunday?? will the buses be crowded in weekends
      2. planning my trip in mid april... iam doubtful of seeing a decent waterfall in erawan national park during this peak summer....has anyone visited this waterfall in april ....how will be the falls be at this time??
      thanks ....

more
    • 2 free evenings

Pattaya Mar 24, 2015 at 2:04 AM

Hi,

Wife and self are reaching Pattaya around 4 in the afternoon and have the whole evening free. Could anyone suggest what we can do and the places we can go around to. Also cheap place for dinner for the couple with a bit of adult night if possible. should be safe also.

thnxs

more
    • SAMSUNG NOTE 3 AND SIM CARD

Bangkok Mar 18, 2015 at 3:27 PM

Hello
      Has anyone had trouble adding a Thailand area SIM card to their Samsung note 3?

Thank you

more
    • matjung's Profile Photo

How do I read the pricing at railway.co.th/ChackPrice_TrainGo.asp

Thailand Mar 16, 2015 at 1:28 PM

Hello,
      railway.co.th/Ticket/ChackPr...

I would like to travel by train from Ayutthaya to Phitsanulok,
      and I am wondering, how I should understand the pricing site.
      There are so many numbers, and a link Click here, show fees.

What are my pricing options?

more
    • matjung's Profile Photo

How to travel from Bangkok to Bangpoo?

Bangkok Mar 15, 2015 at 11:30 AM

Hello, I am looking for inspiration, how I can travel with public transport from Bangkok to Bangpoo?

more
    • Safe and delicious food

Thailand Mar 14, 2015 at 6:58 PM

Hello everybody.

I will travel to Thailand. I will stay in Bangkok for a few days, It is known that the food of this region is very seasoned, and It has many spices. Could someone advice me proper meal sites for people how we and our trip does not turn into something uncomfortable. beforehand thanks for your answers.

more
    • Udon Thani

by Britontour Online Now Jun 24, 2013 at 12:32 AM

I am planning to travel from Bangkok to Vientiane via Udon Thani, taking a flight from BKK to UT then the bus to VT. The flight arrives at 8.10 in the morning. I have a choice of going straight from the airport to to the UT- Vientiane bus and move on, or stay in UT for a day and travel to VT the next day. Is there much to see in Udon Thani? From this link youtube.com/watch?v=04zdKcc-... it looks like it's worth it. What do you think?

2 Answers Jun 29, 2013 at 1:06 AM
    • Please provide info about bus from udon to Pattaya

by Sammine Online Now Jun 12, 2013 at 1:34 AM

Please provide info about bus from udon to Pattaya (depart, time , cost,etc). Thanks

2 Answers Jun 14, 2013 at 4:42 AM
    • spas and buffets

by Konakurt Online Now Apr 12, 2013 at 5:30 PM

Hi anybody know of a good spa or two in Udon and also any good buffets and how about short term cooking class? Thanks

1 Answer Apr 19, 2013 at 2:33 AM
    • KRPSingh's Profile Photo

Udon Thani to Vientiane

by KRPSingh Online Now Jun 5, 2011 at 1:38 AM

Hi,

Next month I am visiting Thailand. From there, I intend to go to Vientiane by road. I will reach Udon Thani at 1725 hrs by Air Asia flight from Phuket.

Can I make it to Vientiane directly the same day, or stay at Udon Thani / Nongkhai & leave the next morning? Can anyone pl advice?

I will have to get my visa at the border.

Thanks in advance.

Singh

2 Answers Jul 21, 2011 at 7:35 PM
    • eagle05's Profile Photo

Udon Thani

by eagle05 Online Now Jun 3, 2010 at 12:46 PM

Hi,
      I am intending to visit Udon Thani at th end of June. Is there any local who would be bale to give some advice on a/accomodation/ travelling/ sightseeing in and around that area.
      I am quite interested in people/culture not the typical tourist stuff.
      Many thanks in davance

3 Answers Jun 10, 2010 at 11:47 AM
    • bus / minivan schedules from Nong Khai to Udon

by cousinisaac Online Now Mar 10, 2009 at 6:50 AM

Hello,

Does anyone know what times the various buses / mini vans leave from Nong Khai to Udon and how late they run?

thanks

2 Answers Jul 10, 2009 at 4:02 AM
    • 1W1V's Profile Photo

Udon to Singapore - any low cost

by 1W1V Online Now Jun 24, 2008 at 11:24 PM

Hi, I am looking for a low cost betwenn Udon and Singapore.

I was pretty sure to find one but so far I couldn't.

Anybody can help me finding out how to reach Singapore from Udon on the cheap while flying.

Thx a lot

Lorenzo

2 Answers Nov 9, 2008 at 1:42 PM
    • Accommodation near Chiang Phin, Udon Thani

by tcris60 Online Now Jun 13, 2008 at 1:00 AM

I am going to be visiting friends in the Udon Thani area in July. They live in Chiang Phin and I would like to stay as near as possible to be convenient to them. I will be using it as a base for trips out to the are so I will not be saying every night. I'd like to get something with about a 14 day rate that is reasonable.

Any ideas?

Thanks.

Tony

2 Answers Nov 9, 2008 at 7:03 AM
    • five sisters restaurant

by KAYCOUCH Online Now Jun 7, 2008 at 6:38 PM

Is 5 sisters restaurant still open? Last time I was there they said some of the family has a restaurant in Houston, TX.
      If you go to that restaurant can you ask the name of the Houston restaurant and email me at KAYCOUCH@AOL.COM.
      THANKING YOU IN ADVANCE

• Thai - Laos border

by sunderlandstephen Online Now Apr 18, 2008 at 3:54 PM

I`m traveling from Bangkok to Laung Prabang by plane from there down to Vientiane via Vang Vieng , back across border at Nong Khai.Plan to meet Thai lady from Udon Thani in LP,back across border together.What reception will we receive in Laos traveling as a couple,what problems are we likely to encounter at border crossing,what problems will lady face getting into Laos.
      Thanks in advance for any advice.

2 Answers Apr 19, 2008 at 7:03 AM
    • thrilled's Profile Photo

New To udon need basic questions answered

by thrilled Online Now Aug 22, 2007 at 11:41 AM

I was At Udorn in the seventies during the war,stationed at the airbase.I'm planning on coming back and retiring.could you tell me about how much baht it would cost me by the month?lodging,food entertainment,transportation included.thanks david Blades

3 Answers Aug 22, 2007 at 7:52 PM
    • Schools in Udon Thani

by mikepj Online Now Jul 5, 2007 at 2:29 AM

Hi

Is anyone able to help me research available schools in Udon Thani and the nearby area. Need to find high quality education facilities for 13 to 18 year olds plus info on University would be useful.

Any assistance much appreciated

Many Thanks

Mike

1 Answer Jul 5, 2007 at 9:50 PM
    • shopping in udon thani

by hupfi Online Now May 19, 2007 at 5:22 AM

Hi, I will travel next january to udon thani surroundings. Is there any possibility to by wine and spirits from europe or australia, california, etc.?

Thank you for your reply

hupfi

2 Answers Jun 29, 2007 at 5:21 PM
    • MagePrincess's Profile Photo

Budget Hotels

by MagePrincess Online Now May 17, 2007 at 11:24 AM

Are there any budget hotels in Udon Thani town? Say about 500-700 baht?
      As long as rooms are clean and have an attached bathroom. It would be good if night market is within walking distance.

5 Answers Dec 23, 2008 at 5:47 AM
    • MagePrincess's Profile Photo

Ban Chiang Museum

by MagePrincess Online Now May 17, 2007 at 11:00 AM

How do I catch a bus to Ban Chiang Museum? Which bus station and how much is the fare? How long is the ride?

Thank you.

Regards,
      Sharon

• 1W1V's Profile Photo

Udon Airport to Vte - Air Asia ETA approx. 17.30

by 1W1V Online Now May 13, 2007 at 10:18 PM

Hi,

On Sun. I will be flying from Bkk to Udon Thani. The ultimate destination is Vientiane, Laos.

I am getting confusing reports about minibuses going straight from Udon airport to the Friendship Bridge in Nong Khai/Vte.

Can anyone tell me if these minibuses exist and how much would be the price for a single journey.

Thx a lot

L

2 Answers May 14, 2007 at 4:22 AM
    • transport from Friendship bridge to Udon Thani

by betaori Online Now Mar 22, 2007 at 8:01 AM

Hi, does anyone know if there are any transport from the Friendship bridge on the Thai side or Nong Khai to Udon Thani Airport at very early in the morning, like 6am? i am planning to catch the tiger air flight at 9am.

2 Answers Jul 21, 2011 at 7:37 PM
    • Bukittimah's Profile Photo

Udon Aipoprt to Udon Bus Terminal to Vientiane

by Bukittimah Online Now Mar 18, 2007 at 11:08 PM

Hi,

How do you get from Udon Aiport to the Bus Terminal for the VIP Buses to Vientiane?

How long is the ride from Airport to the Udon VIP Bus terminal?

Do ASEAN passport holders require a visa to laos?

1 Answer Mar 22, 2007 at 7:41 AM
    • ellielou's Profile Photo

getting here from Vientiane

by ellielou Online Now Jan 1, 2007 at 3:11 PM

For some strange reason, I'm able to find into from UT to VTE, but not the other way around. Is anyone able to enlighten me about the most efficient, least expensive way to get here?

(If some context helps, I'm just going to UT to grab a cheap flgt out on Tiger Air, which leaves at 9am....I assume I need to stay overnight in UT, so any ideas where to stay & when is latest I can leave VTE?)

thanks!

7 Answers Jan 12, 2007 at 9:31 PM
    • ellielou's Profile Photo

crossing friendship bridge

by ellielou Online Now Dec 13, 2005 at 10:55 AM

hi,
      just wondering if anyone has crossed into Laos by flying into UT, and crossing the friendship bridge. also am wondering, if I arrive in this town on a flight from AirAsia instead of Thai International, if I'll be able to get the bus across...or if I will be stuck in the town. (I understand that the buses correspond with the Thai Air's flights.

Any advice? Thanks in advance.

4 Answers Aug 2, 2006 at 11:11 AM