Udine Travel Answers

change location
Irishcutie3's Profile Photo

Accommodation Or really any helpful tips about Udine!

by Irishcutie3 Online Now Mar 25, 2006 at 11:47 AM

Sono Irlandese e studieró a Udine, per l'anno erasmus, in settembre!! What I want to know is basically if you know any websites I could go on to get accommodation etc. I was also wondering because there is no airport in Udine, is it best to fly to Trieste or to Verona??!
]
Any information will be helpful
Grazie Mille xx

Quote & Answer
3 Answers
  • sierralyndon's Profile Photo

RE: Accommodation Or really any helpful tips about Udine!

by sierralyndon Online Now Mar 25, 2006 at 3:12 PM

Not sure if there are any Udine-specific websites for accommodation but if you go to sites like www.easystanza.it and search under Udine, you might find something.

As for airports, Trieste is of course far closer to Udine than Verona is. In fact, even Venice (Marco Polo) or Treviso would be closer to Udine than Verona. Depends on what airline you're flying - you could fly Ryanair to Treviso and then make your way to the train station to catch a train to Udine. Otherwise if you're flying a national carrier (prob. Alitalia) then Trieste would be your best bet.

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • Irishcutie3's Profile Photo

RE: RE: Accommodation Or really any helpful tips about Udine!

by Irishcutie3 Online Now Mar 29, 2006 at 6:09 AM

Thank you so much. x

• Tetreus's Profile Photo

RE: RE: Accommodation Or really any helpful tips about Udine!

by Tetreus Online Now Apr 12, 2006 at 6:01 AM

Hi !

If you already know somebody at the university perhaps you can put a little note. Lot's of little notes are hanging there, I don't think it's a problem to find a room in Udine.

Trieste is much better than Verona...like was written in the former posting..choose Venezia, Treviso if Trieste is not available.

If you want to know more info, just mail us !
    What are you going to study ?

Saluti,
    Janine ( Udine )

Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines