Udaipur Travel Answers

change location
doclee's Profile Photo

Flights from Jaipur to Udaipur

by doclee Online Now Apr 26, 2010 at 4:40 AM

We are visiting in October and are scheduled to travel from Jaipur to Udaipur on a Sunday. Are there any direct flights from Jaipur to Udaipur on that day? Several sites on the internet give Jetair flight 9W709 or 9W2207 as leaving at 0700hrs and arriving at 0745hrs but I am unable to find the Jetair site at which I can book. All the search engines fail to find this flight but come up with flights via Delhi of Mumbai, typically with waits between flights of between 4 and 7 hours. Does anybody know whether Jetair flight 9W709 or 9W2207 actually exists and if so how can I book onto it? Failing that, is there a train between the 2 cities which doesn't go overnight?
Travel by road, I'm afraid, is for various reasons ruled out.
Many thanks for any help.
Tony Lee

Quote & Answer
1 Answer
  • FozzyHullEngland's Profile Photo

Re: Flights from Jaipur to Udaipur

by FozzyHullEngland Online Now Sep 10, 2010 at 10:40 AM

Hi Tony - I have just booked for a party of 4 a direct flight from Jaipur to Udaipur on a November Sunday evening. The service provider is Kingfisher Red and is a 1hr direct flight costing 2400INR per person. The package was booked with MakeMyTrip.com. Hope this helps - I too was struggling to find a direct flight and faced the 2 step journey via Mumbai or Delhi.

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines