Udaipur Travel Answers

change location

udaipur accom.

by dantone Online Now Jan 19, 2004 at 10:57 PM

hi i'm travelling to udaipur in march and looking for some accom for about 4 nights. my wife and i are travelling with my mother and so we need to have some ground floor accom. would like to get some idea of prices also. thanks, tony

Quote & Answer
3 Answers
  • Paul2001's Profile Photo

Re: udaipur accom.

by Paul2001 Online Now Jan 20, 2004 at 4:50 PM

Try the Hilltop Palace. It would be about60.00 a night for three. I seem to recall that there were ground floor rooms.

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • indiabazaar's Profile Photo

Re: udaipur accom.

by indiabazaar Online Now Feb 23, 2004 at 4:16 AM

you can get any budget class hotel in Rs 300 (7$) a night or even 3 star hotel 1000($24) per night I live in Udaipur i have may pages on udaipur if you like to read If you need any kind of help in book your hotels or any help I will be pleased to do that you dont need to pay me or any one in advance its just friendly help Ajay

• suziezed's Profile Photo

Hotel Sarovar?

by suziezed Online Now Nov 13, 2006 at 2:01 AM

Hi - I am here in Udaipur at the moment. The Hotel Sarovar looked very nice and prices are in the37 -51 US range. See http://www.hotelsarovar.com/main.html

Udai Kothi also looked clean and tidy but the lift is broken at the moment so that could be a problem and there are also lots of steps to the main entrance - see www.udaikothi.com/

Good luck.
    Susan

Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines