Ubud Travel Answers

change location
snowvines2's Profile Photo

Drive from Padangbai to Ubud

by snowvines2 Online Now Jun 23, 2007 at 8:05 PM

Does anyone know how long it takes to get from Padangbai (arriving from Lombok) to Ubud? Its it going to be easy to get my own transport from Padangbai and any idea what that will cost us?

Quote & Answer
3 Answers
  • BesarRahasia's Profile Photo

Re: Drive from Padangbai to Ubud

by BesarRahasia Online Now Jun 24, 2007 at 3:39 PM

Hi
    Well first of all its going to take about 2 hours on a good day. I am sure that some will dissagree and say it takes less, but if you plan for around 2 hours any less would be a bonus. When you ask about your own transport do you mean rental of transport for self drive or rental of transport with driver (ie Taxi) or do you mean public transport. and let us know when you are planning to travel, that will determine the costs to a certain extent.

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • BesarRahasia's Profile Photo

by BesarRahasia Online Now Jun 24, 2007 at 5:29 PM

To be honest it would be better for you to organise a driver from the Ubud area to come and meet you, and take you to your hotel, the taxi fares (if you can actually find one will be very expensive from Padangbai to Ubud)or get a tour operator to organise your itinerary for you.

• snowvines2's Profile Photo

by snowvines2 Online Now Jun 24, 2007 at 9:53 PM

Thanks for your advice. We have decided to fly from Lombok to Bali and get the hotel to pick us up from the airport.

I am still finding a way to get the tickets before I leave for Bali.

Cheers !

Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines