by viacc65 Online Now Apr 25, 2011 at 11:29 AM

Has anyone still heard of travel isaan
travelisaan.com/index.php/we...???

Quote & Answer
3 Answers
  • Suet's Profile Photo

Re: Is this travel agent reputable?

by Suet Online Now Apr 25, 2011 at 12:36 PM

Welcome to VT and thanks for asking a question. Personally, I can't answer your question but if you do a quick search of our lovely members, they may have the answer. I hope you have a brilliant holiday! Very best Suet.

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • xymmot's Profile Photo

by xymmot Online Now Apr 25, 2011 at 1:19 PM

I haven't heard of Travel Issan, but there are many reputable travel agency in Thailand that can book trips and tours for you in Thailand. The Issan area is not known for tour or tourist. The area of Issan is basically a farming area and very poor. they have the temples or Wats to go to, a couple of Shrines, but very little interest in the area for tourist. I think the travel agency just use the name for a tour group. If interested in traveling to Thailand, you should look through the many tips they have written by VT members. get a idea of what you want to see and find your interest be it beach, mountain or eco vacation. Thailand has a lot to offer and there is plenty to do. I suggest to go to a book store and check out a lonely planet or Insight Guide book to help you deciede what you want to do and then let up help you plan a itenary of where to go or what to see and about how to do it. Keep on posting and I will try to help answer your questions along the way.

cheers tommy x

• SirHalberd's Profile Photo

by SirHalberd Online Now Apr 25, 2011 at 1:25 PM

What will you be buying from this website company? Is it plane tickets, hotels or tours?

You can get all of these things in Bangkok when you arrive. Not too sure about having a variety of tours originating in that area though!

Some additional information from you might make it easier to make any recommendations.

Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines