Uberaba

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• 2 months in floripa

Florianópolis Dec 10, 2014 at 9:03 PM

We're a couple in their 30s coming to relax and have some quiet beach time in Florianopolis (Feb 6th, 2015 to April 15th). No clubs nor parties for this trip. It's more of a healing journey during treatment. We'll have a car so we can move from place to place but we'd rather stay in Florianopolis for a long time, a month for sure.

I'm a bit overwhelmed with looking for a place to stay. Does anyone know an imobilaria that could help me?

Or could anyone suggest where I look?

Thanks!

John

more
    • workaway type volunteering in Brasil

Brasília Dec 10, 2014 at 5:41 AM

hi, I am new to this website so I hope you can help me. I am also new to Brasil, and looking for a workaway style volunteering opportunity ie at hostals etc, somewhere by the sea for Christmas and New Year... I am currently in Rio and would ideally like anywhere between here and Florianapolis in the South, or to the north, but not so far that will cost lots of Reals to get to... I am already on workaway already, but getting no luck on there, whether that is because I speak no Portugese (yet) or that I am older traveller, or its just a busy time of year... I am a positive and enthusiastic backpacker... so any tips would be greatly appreciated.

more
    • NativeAm's Profile Photo

Detention Center in Sao Paulo, Brazil

São Paulo Dec 5, 2014 at 3:29 PM

A friend was deported to Brazil from Africa very recently. Although he was using his Brazilian passport, he has not been in Brazil for many years...he is a USA green card holder but his green card has expired. I do not know the Portuguese language but I was told the Federal police station where he is being held is on Rua Guainases? Does anyone know where I can get information on him?

more
    • petia_a_z's Profile Photo

online ticket for the bus from Sao Paulo to Rio de Janeiro

Brazil Dec 2, 2014 at 12:53 PM

Hi to everybody,
      I'm going to visit Brazil next february and tried to purchase online a bus ticket from Sao Paulo to Rio de Janeiro but understood about the CRF number. How can I take it and pls tell me how can i purchase the ticket without this CRF number?

more
    • Fluffy_bunny's Profile Photo

Xmas/New Year's travel

Brazil Dec 11, 2014 at 7:01 AM

I'll be heading to Brazil (Sao Paolo, Rio, Salvador) for Xmas and New Year's. How easy will it be to get last minute flights/buses at that time?

As i do not have a CPF, i'm having trouble booking on-line, plus i hate to be so set-in-stone. Can i get a ticket with a day or 2 notice? Will everything be sold out? Will transport prices go through the roof?

more
    • Costs taxi from Foz do Iguacu airport to Iguacu centre

Foz do Iguaçu Nov 24, 2014 at 8:38 AM

I can get a transfer from the airport to my hostel(in or just outside citycentre) for 42 reais which takes about 12 minutes. does anyone know if a taxi is cheaper?

more