Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• JosephW10's Profile Photo

Help in itinerary

São Paulo Apr 7, 2014 at 3:59 AM

Hi,

I am 29 and will be travelling alone from 13 April till 30april.

I planned to fly into São Paulo and stay for 3 nights, fly into rio for 3 nights, fly into Cusco and Machu Picchu for 4 nights, fly into bueno Aries and Iguzzua falls for 4 nights before heading back to São Paulo and back to Singapore.

Any one can advise me if this will be any problems with my planning ?

Alternatively I can do it the other way round São Paulo, bueno Aries, cusco, rio and back to São Paulo. I am not sure how different will the trip be if I choose to do this route.

I will stay in hostel and join local tours for all activities.

Thank you so much

more
    • globetrott's Profile Photo

Are there still any traces of German settlers in Ubatuba ?

by globetrott Online Now Feb 12, 2011 at 1:42 PM

A friend of mine is preparing for filming a story about "German Traces in Brazil" for the german TV and as I read about Hans Staden, who stranded in Ubatuba, I wanted to know are there still places around Ubatuba, where german is spoken as a second language or are there any other things that might be of interest regarding that story ?

9 Answers Feb 13, 2011 at 7:21 PM
    • Room in Ubatuba Jan 2008

by odie2007 Online Now Oct 10, 2007 at 4:13 AM

I am planning to go to Ubatuba at the beginning of January 2008, where I will stay for at least 1 month. I am looking for a single room in a house/apartment/pousada. Most of the pousadas I have looked at on the Net seem to only offer rooms for couples or groups, and the prices are a bit expensive for me. I am looking for budget accommodation, anywhere in Ubatuba. Maybe I could get a discount for a long-term stay? Ideally I would like to have internet access in the room.

I would appreciate any advice!

Thanks.

1 Answer Oct 11, 2007 at 12:01 AM
    • Termos

by bigc_siam Online Now Mar 25, 2007 at 9:49 AM

Not sure if I spelled that right or not but wondering if there is one available in UbaTuba. Rio has several that are quite nice to go in and not be hassled by available ladies but then again, it's not Rio. However it is a popular attraction so is there anything like this in UbaTuba ?

• Places to stay in Ubatuba

by LindseyAnne Online Now Nov 21, 2006 at 10:57 AM

I'm going to Ubatuba at the end of the year to celebrate New Years. I need a place to stay for 2 people, relatively cheap. Does anyone know of a good place, good location and possibly with phone number so I can make a reservation? Please help

• Teaching in Ubatuba

by billcarrasco Online Now Jun 20, 2006 at 2:44 PM

Does anyone know if and where I could teach English in Ubatuba? I can also teach French and Spanish.

1 Answer Mar 21, 2007 at 3:25 PM