Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Los Cabos, Mexico

Cabos May 16, 2015 at 8:21 AM

Hi,
      Have you been here?
      Any information re travel to, and attractions of this city will be welcome.
      Thanks.

more
    • Car Rental at CSL Airport

Cabo San Lucas May 11, 2015 at 5:49 AM

What type of insurance is needed? Also which care rental dealer would you reccommend

more
    • susiemargare's Profile Photo

re book and bean coffee shop

Puerto Vallarta May 10, 2015 at 10:19 PM

hi, all --

is the book and bean coffee shop still open? at the paradise community center?

thanks -- susie margaret

more

is la nube (italian restaurant) still open?

Puerto Vallarta May 10, 2015 at 7:47 PM

hi, all --

i've seen a post somewhere that says that la nube, the italian restaurant at matamoros 542, has closed. is this so?

thanks -- susie margaret

more

swimming with dolphins IN THE WILD, "wildlife connection" tour

Puerto Vallarta Apr 27, 2015 at 7:23 AM

hello, all --

has anyone been on this tour? their website is at wildlifeconnection.com/dolph..., and it sounds good (not one of those where they capture the dolphins and drug them so you can swim with them in a swimming pool), but has anyone had personal experience with this company or this tour?

thanks -- susie margaret

more
    • Hotels and family oriented.

Playa del Carmen May 22, 2015 at 7:37 PM

I am trying to help a family of 5 plan a trip for the month of July. Would like an all inclusive stay and it needs to have enough to entertain the kids also. Thanks.

more
    • Joped's Profile Photo

Spanish Schools

Puerto Vallarta May 4, 2015 at 9:03 AM

Hi all!
      Anyone know of a good school in PV where I could study Spanish?? Preferably close to the Marina??
      Thanks!!

more
    • Accomodation in Costa Rica

Costa Rica May 4, 2015 at 8:44 AM

I want to visit costa rica in December. I would request help for reasonable accomodation ( Paying Guest ) with some English speaking family in and around Costa Rica

more
    • Los Cabos, Mexico

Mexico May 20, 2015 at 11:06 PM

Hi, Do you live in or have travelled to Los Cabos, Mexico?
      If yes, can you tell me or direct me to the right websites to find out about life in this city?
      Thank you.

more
    • Merida Car Rental

Mérida May 13, 2015 at 2:28 PM

Is there a car rental company that does not require such a high deposit for a car rental. Most of them require a $700 deposit on a credit card on top the car fees.

Thanks
      LB

more

where exactly is the blue shrimp?

Puerto Vallarta May 10, 2015 at 8:58 PM

hi, all --

i have seen listings for the blue shrimp at olas altas  336  and at olas altas  366.  i've also seen a listing for a taste of italy at olas altas 336.

first, is a taste of italy still at 336?

if so, is the blue shrimp there too, or is it at 366?

thanks -- susie margaret 

more

los voladores de papantla

Puerto Vallarta Apr 27, 2015 at 3:31 AM

hi, all --

even tho i've been going to PV for several years, somehow i have missed seeing these "flyers of papantla." they sound incredible. can someone give me up-to-date info about what days they perform, the times, and where they are along the malecon?

thanks so much -- susie margaret

more
    • What is the usual price for lodging.I am looking in Valladolid. Nothing fancy, but comfortable.

Valladolid Apr 26, 2015 at 11:12 AM

how much might it cost to stay one month +

more
    • Driving from Phoenix to Cabo San Lucas: safe or not?

Baja May 14, 2015 at 11:28 AM

Planning to spend 2 weeks in Baja next summer, do some diving there, and considering whether it's safe or not to drive by car from Phoenix to Cabo San Lucas? And is it worth driving 1,3K miles or better to take a flight?

more
    • Parking for car rentals?

Cancún May 12, 2015 at 10:45 AM

How easy is it to park your rental?If we go to the malls, downtown, hotel zone, Xel-ha, Xplor, Tulum, Coba, Playa de Carmen, is there available easy parking? We are still trying to decide on a rental or public transportation.

more
    • Susanelambert's Profile Photo

Immigration process for taking my grandchildren to Cancun resort

Cancún May 4, 2015 at 8:50 AM

There appears to be a lot of paperwork and documents needed now to travel with children without their parents. Conflicting information from embassy and online. Has anyone recently been through Cancun airport with their grandchildren? Can you describe the requirements coming in and departing Mexico? INM Spanish documents??

more
    • Which all inclusive to stay at?

Playa del Carmen May 21, 2015 at 12:52 PM

Help, I have been researching all inclusive resorts all day in Playa Del Carmen and I am still not sure where to stay. My husband and I are going in October. We want to be around other people and have fun, but want alone time too. We would like to stay where it is tropical and has a Caribbean flavor. We are on a budget but could probably splurge some to stay in a nice resort. We are in our early 50's so were not really into kids. We would like to go into town and if its within walking distance that would be nice, but not a requirement. My husband likes to dive and I like to snorkel. Any suggestions?

more
    • How to get from airport to hotel in a middle of the night?

Cancún May 15, 2015 at 3:26 PM

How to get from airport to hotel in a middle of the night? I addressed this question to Imperial Las Perlas hotel where we will be staying. They do not respond. It was mention they have transportation to and from airport. We will arrive about 2am. Any suggestion what to use for transportation and how much it cost??

more
    • Villa Morena

Akumal May 5, 2015 at 10:00 AM

Please help! Looking to book at B&B Villa Morena and was wondering if anyone heard of this place-it has wonderful reviews....going with my husband and my 19 year old daughter and 16 year old son....looks about 20 mins to Mayan Ruins in Tulum.....any thoughts would greatly be appreciated

Thx, Rina from Phila

more
    • Safety In Puerto Vallarta

Puerto Vallarta May 4, 2015 at 5:37 AM

Not an alarmist and we love Mexico However the U.S. State dept just added PV to its list of dangerous places because of violent drug cartel activities ?Anyone have first hand knowledge about the situation?

more
    • Travelling by bus

Cancún May 4, 2015 at 1:16 PM

Hi All,
      My wife and I will be spending 5 days in Cancun and then on to Costa rica for our journey back home to Australia.
      Is it possible to get buses all the way,we want to explore Belize, Honduras Nicaragua before getting to Costa rica we have 28 days for this trip is it doable ?, or are the roads that bad that it could take days to get to city to city,
      Is it a safe way to travel and any idea of approximate cost for fares, we will be in the area in September.

Thanks

more