Uacon Travel Answers

change location
dindo_m's Profile Photo

Where to stay, where else to go?

by dindo_m Online Now Jan 31, 2008 at 8:26 AM

am undecided... anyone please help... should it be sun bloom or dawal? or is there anywhere better?

after potipot, what else can we do/see in the area or even candelaria?

advance thanks!

(",)

Quote & Answer
4 Answers
  • Yob's Profile Photo

Re: Where to stay, where else to go?

by Yob Online Now Feb 5, 2008 at 2:09 AM

I think Dawal is the best resort there in Candelaria. That's where we stayed when we went to Potipot. After that, we already went straight to Subic for another night.

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • asianbelle's Profile Photo

by asianbelle Online Now Feb 5, 2008 at 11:13 PM

Go southwest. You can snorkel in either San Salvador or Magalawa islands. Jump off point is Masinloc. Or if you favor mountain climbing, check out Mt. Tapulao in Palauig.

• dindo_m's Profile Photo

by dindo_m Online Now Feb 27, 2008 at 7:35 AM

thank you ladies!
    we booked at sun bloom. on arrival we liked the "homeyness" but unfortunately the "good for 5" room was not as wide (since there was a long bamboo sofa inside.

unfortunately for sun bloom, while we were talking to allan (crew), another of my companions checked out nearby dawal and the "room for 4 max 6" was enormously bigger and was just P200 more expensive - so we took it!

aida, i learned many things about zambales from the locals including your suggestions and many more but we had no time as potipot just captured us :D but I will definitely be back to roam that province soon!

a secret to tell... we had beer and videoke at sun bloom (P24/bottle) since dawal's was P35!

• moymoydtraveller's Profile Photo

by moymoydtraveller Online Now Feb 29, 2008 at 11:33 PM

Sun Bloom ive been there twice, compared the prices and Sun Bloom has cheaper rooms last year it was 1.1K a night good for 4 persons, airconditioned with 2 queen sized bed and lastly their staff are very kind and hospitable they will surely take good care of you during your stay, Aling Mercy is the Manager in charge in Sun Bloom. If you are seek more adventure after Candelaria Zambales move farther north its already Pangasinan check out the white sand beaches of Bolinao

Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines