Tyresö

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Airport to Pier

Stockholm Jul 9, 2014 at 12:42 PM

Is it an issue getting a taxi to the cruise ship pier; and how much would it be?
      Thanks,
      Craig

more
    • Winter shoes/jackets

Stockholm Jul 2, 2014 at 4:49 PM

Hello! I will be in Stockholm from January to May and am curious as to what kind of shoes to have for the winter - something stylish but practical. I am a female college student. Tall, mid-calf or ankle? Any specific brands? Do I need waterproof shoes? Insulated? How many different pairs of shoes should I have? Any and all information is appreciated!! I come from southern California and am not familiar with winter weather at all.

Also any information you have on winter jackets would be great! Again, any specific brands, coat lengths, styles, and material would be much appreciated.

more
    • day trip from Voxholm to Sandhamn

Stockholm Jun 30, 2014 at 2:30 AM

Could anyone give me information of ferries between these two islands, or other day trips to other archipelago islands from Vaxholm where we'll be staying for two nights?
      Thank you for your help.

more
    • Locker sizes

Stockholm Jul 12, 2014 at 5:26 AM

Will my 32" x 20" x 13" suitcase (my largest) fit in a locker?

more
    • dragonflylt's Profile Photo

Stockholm in 3 Days

Stockholm Jun 29, 2014 at 9:50 AM

should we get a pass or a stockholm card? It seems a bit confusing the difference between the two... Also- we definitely like to do the canal tour - is there a particular company that we should us? thank you for your time!

more
    • Free Walking Tour of Stockholm

Stockholm Jun 29, 2014 at 6:42 PM

Hello,

My cruise ship will arrive at Stockholm at 8:00 a.m., and I the disembarkation will be completed by 9:00 a.m. My airplane will be leaving from Stockholm Arlanda Airport at 1:05 p.m. I am looking to see if there are any 1-hour (or 2-hour at the longest) tours available which would enable me to get a glimpse at the city of Stockholm and some of its attractions. Either a walking or a bus tour would be fine, the only requirement is that I must be at the airport by 11 a.m. (or 11:30 a.m. at the latest). Any tour suggestions and resources would be welcomed. Thank you!

more
    • Travel in the Winter!

Stockholm Jul 15, 2014 at 3:35 AM

Hello there.
      I'm thinking about going to see the Rise Against concert in November and enjoy to know the city.
      My question is that as this will be in the winter with there will be too cold (for a guy from Portugal) and if there is be something to see (some of the atractions may close and things like that).
      Best ragards,
      Carlos Leiras

more