change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• skinnyminnie's Profile Photo

Tramping in Boise

Boise Apr 5, 2014 at 1:36 AM

Are there any hiking/tramping groups I could join in, with in Boise, as keen tramper visiting from New Zealand in September. Thanks

more
    • Bluestar810's Profile Photo

Attractions in Twin Falls

by Bluestar810 Online Now Apr 24, 2013 at 3:14 PM

I just moved with my family from California to Twin Falls, and my daughter's birthday is comming up. She is used to places like Disneyland and such, but theres nothing like that here. I know there's not really anything like Disneyland here, but do you have any ideas on what she and her friends could do? Is there anyplace like a Boomers or something? Any advice is appreciated! Thank you!

7 Answers Apr 26, 2013 at 12:27 PM
    • milkililki's Profile Photo

where to buy a house

by milkililki Online Now Sep 18, 2012 at 8:33 AM

Hi
      I'm moving with my family to TF in a few months. We are coming from Europe(Spain), and I would like to know where would be a nice place to buy(rent) a house. I mean some nice neighbourhood for family with kids. Thank you.

4 Answers Sep 18, 2012 at 10:44 PM
    • Jumping off

by mcroft Online Now May 20, 2008 at 6:04 AM

Will we see the daredevils jumping this weekend ? this Memorial weekend ???
      May 26 2008 ?

• Looking for Kid Friendly Accomidations

by Phillip457 Online Now Dec 5, 2006 at 2:27 PM

Hi,

Im looking for Kid Firendly Accomidations in the Twin Falls, Sun Valley area. I think that parents with kids need to know where to go in the Twin Falls/ Sun Valley area to get good free or cheap Accomidations.

So I am trying to put together a list of Places to stay that offer specials for kids. If you know of anything, please let me know.

Thanks

• Kid Friendly Restaurants

by Phillip457 Online Now Dec 5, 2006 at 2:12 PM

Hi,

Im looking for Kid Firendly Restaurants in the Twin Falls, Sun Valley area. I think that parents with kids need to know where to go in the Twin Falls area to get good cheap food for their kids. After all, kids usually dont eat much anyway.

So I am trying to put together a list of Restaurants, and even Fast Food places, that offer specials for kids. Either for kids to eat free or cheap.

Thanks

1 Answer Dec 6, 2006 at 5:39 PM
    • We are going to be staying at the KOA Jerome Twin falls do you know where we can hike?

by kelly33vancouver Online Now Sep 9, 2006 at 9:09 PM

Hello out there,
      Has anyone stayed in this KOA before? What are your thoughts? Do you know of anywhere that we can hike dates September 15 18. We look forward to your reply.
      We have dogs so we need a pet friendly hiking trails. Thank you for your time we look forward to your reply