Tuzla

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• floods in bosnia

by minghou Online Now May 21, 2014 at 8:06 AM

Has the Tuzla town itself been flooded lately? I plan a trip to Tuzla in 1 June for a week and get worried with the TV news on the floods in Bosnia and Serbia.

3 Answers May 24, 2014 at 2:36 PM
    • Tuzla Base

by rlaump3 Online Now Apr 23, 2007 at 10:02 PM

I was wondering what has happened to the Military base known as Tuzla Main / Eagle Base since the troops have moved out.

I am a former american army service member that spent 3 months in Tuzla back in 1999. I left early to personnal reasons.

I would like to take a trip sometime in the future and would want to go close to the Eagle Base Tuzla Main Military Base. Any suggestions?

R. Anderson
      rahockeyjv@juno.com

3 Answers May 15, 2007 at 10:44 PM
    • Tuzla Bed and Breakfast

by DinaCuraFina Online Now Feb 21, 2007 at 2:11 PM

I am visiting Bosnia this summer and I have to spend some time in Tuzla with BOSFAM (www.bosfam.ba). I was wondering if you know if there is a cheap bead and breakfast close to or around St. Matijevića 11-I'm not sure how familiar you are with the location. But any feedback would be appreciated. Thanks!

• Entfernung

by magic.de Online Now Mar 3, 2006 at 1:38 PM

Wie weit ist es von Tuzla nach Banovici Selo? Danke jetzt schon für eine Antwort!

• Renting a Car in Tuzla

by EmireM Online Now May 12, 2005 at 7:12 PM

Does anyone know any cheap rental places in Tuzla.....Any help would be appriciated a lot!..

1 Answer May 22, 2005 at 11:03 AM
    • SANJITCHATTERJEE's Profile Photo

MONTHLY EXPENDITURE AND COST OF CAR AT TUZLA?

by SANJITCHATTERJEE Online Now Feb 9, 2004 at 7:32 PM

I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW THE COST OF LIVING AT TUZLA. Can I find a secondhand car out there? What would be the cost? What would be the monthly expenditure for fooding, laundry etc?

• ocicat's Profile Photo

November in Tuzla

by ocicat Online Now Oct 21, 2003 at 6:37 PM

I will be spending the middle part of November in Tuzla. What sort of weather should I expect? Is there anything in particular I should know to make this trip fantastic? TJ

1 Answer Oct 22, 2003 at 4:50 PM
    • How can I get from Belgrade to Tuzla?

by britannia72 Online Now Sep 22, 2003 at 8:03 PM

I need to travel from Belgrade to Tuzla... Any suggestions as to the best/fastest way to do this? Thanks!

2 Answers Sep 23, 2003 at 4:51 AM