Tuzla

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Sarajevo - Mostar Train 2014

Mostar Dec 5, 2014 at 11:24 AM

I am planning to take train from Sarajevo to Mostar on December. I am trying to find the departure / arrival time, but cannot find the definitive answer. So far I could find is the train leave Sarajevo at 6:51 and arrives Mostat at 9:26. Is this correct? Also how much is the train ticket?

more
    • SirKaos's Profile Photo

15 days in Bosnia and Montenegro

Bosnia and Herzegovina Dec 11, 2014 at 4:59 AM

Hello everyone...

We are a couple on budget travel and we would like to check out Bosnia and Montenegro's best non touristic areas.
      We will probably land in Sarajevo and start our short journey from there. which cities do you recommend ? We prefer nature more than cities.
      Thx

more
    • floods in bosnia

by minghou Online Now May 21, 2014 at 8:06 AM

Has the Tuzla town itself been flooded lately? I plan a trip to Tuzla in 1 June for a week and get worried with the TV news on the floods in Bosnia and Serbia.

3 Answers May 24, 2014 at 2:36 PM
    • Tuzla Base

by rlaump3 Online Now Apr 23, 2007 at 10:02 PM

I was wondering what has happened to the Military base known as Tuzla Main / Eagle Base since the troops have moved out.

I am a former american army service member that spent 3 months in Tuzla back in 1999. I left early to personnal reasons.

I would like to take a trip sometime in the future and would want to go close to the Eagle Base Tuzla Main Military Base. Any suggestions?

R. Anderson
      rahockeyjv@juno.com

3 Answers May 15, 2007 at 10:44 PM
    • Tuzla Bed and Breakfast

by DinaCuraFina Online Now Feb 21, 2007 at 2:11 PM

I am visiting Bosnia this summer and I have to spend some time in Tuzla with BOSFAM (www.bosfam.ba). I was wondering if you know if there is a cheap bead and breakfast close to or around St. Matijevića 11-I'm not sure how familiar you are with the location. But any feedback would be appreciated. Thanks!

• Entfernung

by magic.de Online Now Mar 3, 2006 at 1:38 PM

Wie weit ist es von Tuzla nach Banovici Selo? Danke jetzt schon für eine Antwort!

• Renting a Car in Tuzla

by EmireM Online Now May 12, 2005 at 7:12 PM

Does anyone know any cheap rental places in Tuzla.....Any help would be appriciated a lot!..

1 Answer May 22, 2005 at 11:03 AM
    • SANJITCHATTERJEE's Profile Photo

MONTHLY EXPENDITURE AND COST OF CAR AT TUZLA?

by SANJITCHATTERJEE Online Now Feb 9, 2004 at 7:32 PM

I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW THE COST OF LIVING AT TUZLA. Can I find a secondhand car out there? What would be the cost? What would be the monthly expenditure for fooding, laundry etc?

• ocicat's Profile Photo

November in Tuzla

by ocicat Online Now Oct 21, 2003 at 6:37 PM

I will be spending the middle part of November in Tuzla. What sort of weather should I expect? Is there anything in particular I should know to make this trip fantastic? TJ

1 Answer Oct 22, 2003 at 4:50 PM
    • How can I get from Belgrade to Tuzla?

by britannia72 Online Now Sep 22, 2003 at 8:03 PM

I need to travel from Belgrade to Tuzla... Any suggestions as to the best/fastest way to do this? Thanks!

2 Answers Sep 23, 2003 at 4:51 AM