change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Mgashark's Profile Photo

Two days at Titans , coming 28.2.15

Tirana Jan 16, 2015 at 9:03 AM

Coming on 28.2.15 for 2 days, can someone recommend me the best things to do ther ?

more
    • Jesperp's Profile Photo

The port of Durrës: ATM

Albania Jan 13, 2015 at 5:48 AM

Can you withdraw money at the port of Dürres?

more

Guesthouse Pension Andrea

Tirana Jan 27, 2015 at 3:17 AM

Can this place "Guesthouse Pension Andrea" in Tirana recommended?

more
    • Transfer from Tirana to Kotor via Podgorica

Tirana Jan 23, 2015 at 8:26 AM

After a 2 night hotel stay in Tirana at the beginning of July my husband and I (seniors) want a private transfer to Kotor area via Podgorica. Can anyone recommend a tour company or taxi that could do this?

more
    • Mgashark's Profile Photo

What to do in 2 days visit at tirana

Tirana Jan 17, 2015 at 1:06 AM

Coming to Tirana on 28.2.15 can u help with tips on what is best to see / do ?

more
    • MsLena's Profile Photo

Car Rental in Albania and Montenegro

Albania Jan 11, 2015 at 12:20 AM

I am planning a road trip to Montenegro and Albania (with a possibly detour to Macedonia) in August with my daughter. The plan is to fly in to Dubrovnik and home from Corfu. We will stay close to the coast in both countries for sun and swinnimg, but also plan to visit Ohrid, Berat and Gjirokaster

I do not drive myself, and my daughter is 23 years old and have had her driver’s license for less than one year.

1. We would like to rent a car in Kotor, Montenegro and return it in Saranda, Albania, before entering the ferry to Corfu. Can anyone recommend a car rental company which will allow us to take the car to all countries mentioned above, and where the driver is allowed to have had the license for less than a year?
      2. I have had no luck in finding Saranda as a drop off point for the car searching several big car rental companies. Should I search for another city in southern Albania instead?
      3. Another option, less preferably, is to rent one car in Kotor and drop it the same place, and go by bus to Tirana and rent a new car there. But I have only found car rental companies (Avis, Hertz, Sixt) which demand the driver to have had the license for more than a year. Can anyone recommend a car rental company in Kotor who allows the driver to have had the license for less than a year?
      4. Can anyone recommend a car rental company in Tirana who allows the driver to have had the license for less than a year and where we can drop the car near Saranda? And preferably one who allows us to take the car to Macedonia.

We have not yet booked the flight tickets, so going home from Tirana can be an option if so makes the car rental situation easier.

Since the questions regard both Albania and Montenegro I am posting the same post in both forums.

Thanks from Lena

more

Train times on the railway line ”Durrës - Tirana"

Albania 15 hours ago

Fits these train times on this page in reality en.rail.cc/train-connection/...

more

Guesthouse Pension Andrea

Tirana Jan 27, 2015 at 4:56 AM

Is there anyone here who can recommend Guesthouse Pension Andrea?

more

Public transport in Albania on September 24, 2015.

Albania Jan 22, 2015 at 10:07 AM

Is there public transportation on the Muslim holiday on Sept. 24, 2015?

more
    • earplugs in Albania?

Albania Jan 15, 2015 at 4:11 PM

Do you need earplugs as in Indonesia for the morning wakeup?

more

Muslim holidays in Albania

Albania Jan 23, 2015 at 7:02 AM

Do the trains run on Muslim holidays and what about the shops opening hours on Muslim holidays?

more

Near Tushemisht