Turunc Travel Answers

change location
celia.q's Profile Photo

Internet cafes

by celia.q Online Now Apr 22, 2007 at 6:01 AM

Does anyone know if there is likely to be an internet cafe in Turunc, Mugla, Turkey? Or in a place we would be likely to visit such as Marmaris?

Quote & Answer
4 Answers
  • irishBLONDIE's Profile Photo

Re: Internet cafes

by irishBLONDIE Online Now Apr 23, 2007 at 10:36 AM

hey,

I stayed in Armutalan (about 5 mins in bus outside Marmaris), thers an internet cafe there and its opened late! Buses run from Armutalan to Marmaris every day and dont stop to 2am. The buses are only 1turkish lera which is about 50-70p approx! The internet cafe is across from The Grand Villa Sol appartments in armutalan. There is probably many of them in Marmaris but not sure about the location.

irishBLONDIE

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • Re: Internet cafes

by turunc Online Now Apr 29, 2007 at 10:25 AM

are u gonna stay in turunc?? there are about 4 internet cafes in turunc at the moment..(maybe more than that:)) and u can find everything in that int cafes..any programs and games. i am a new member so it can be little bit for this information:)) but hope not! if u need any info about turunc i can help u in any subject..

• soundchaseruk's Profile Photo

by soundchaseruk Online Now Mar 9, 2008 at 10:09 AM

The Habit bar had wifi and a dedicated pair of pc's for internet access but may have moved this winter. Also there is a small internet shop (not cafe) nearby in a side street.

The Nirvana bar at the far end of the village has a pc which Appo will let you use.

• celia.q's Profile Photo

by celia.q Online Now Apr 1, 2008 at 4:45 AM

Thank you. I went last May after putting in the query. There was an internet cafe of high quality just round the corner from our hotel. We were woken every night by the call to prayer as our room was right opposite the minaret! If we go again we will find somewhere far away from that...

Best wishes
    celia.q

Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines