Turrach

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• EVENING IN SALSBURG

Salzburg May 17, 2015 at 1:19 PM

I have only one evening in Salsburg. Where in Salsburg and how should I spend it. When do shops close in Salsburg. Is there some place which is a good eating place havimg good live English music.

more
    • 4.5 hours in transit

Vienna May 16, 2015 at 4:40 PM

Hi Vienna,

We'll (wife and myself) have 4.5 hours in transit (arrive 7am) is it possible and/or worth leaving the airport for a quick city overview ??

Ed

more
    • Day Trip to Krimml from Innsbruck

Innsbruck May 3, 2015 at 3:37 AM

Hi, we will be in Innsbruck for a few days in June. And we would like to take a day trip out to Hohe Tauern for some hiking. We are wondering if anyone could recommend a hike route that would allow us to see both Krimml and the Grossglockner. Is there a visitor centre that we can start from so we could get some maps? In addition, is there public transportation there from Innsbruck? Thanks!

more
    • Motorbike rental

Innsbruck May 18, 2015 at 7:38 AM

I will be arriving in Innsbruck on 4th Aug Morning.I would like to rent a motorbike .I would like to know if an Indian driving License would be valid to ride a Motobike in Austria and can you let if we can rent a bike in Austria and the cost too?

more
    • Parking space

Linz May 12, 2015 at 8:31 AM

Hi!

I will go on vacation (from airport Linz).Is there anywhere a place near airport where I can park for free?

Thanks

more
    • travel in salzburg

Salzburg May 11, 2015 at 1:02 AM

I am in Salzburg from a Monday to Saturday. Is it best to buy a week bus card or a Salzburg card?

more
    • jacquisuiza's Profile Photo

Walking along the Salzach

Salzburg May 16, 2015 at 2:26 PM

My son and his team will participate at a soccer tournoi at the Sportanlage Salzachsee. I do not want to stay there two full days and instead do some sightseeing in Salzburg. Is it possible/nice to walk along the Salzach to Salzburg Old town?

more
    • lanef's Profile Photo

Airport > Hotel

Vienna Apr 27, 2015 at 5:18 AM

How much roughly would a taxi cost from Vienna international airport to Royal Hotel Singerstrasse 3

Vienna. Thanks

more
    • SALSBURG ITINERARY

Austria May 16, 2015 at 2:33 PM

I have one day in Salsburg. What places should I see as a must. Should I take the Sound of Music tour.

more
    • KaterinaJordan's Profile Photo

Transportation from Salzburg to Vienna Int'l airport

Vienna May 11, 2015 at 8:10 AM

Hi all,

We intend to travel by train from Salzburg to Vienna int'l airport on 11th Oct.2015 to catch our flight on 11:30AM. I believe trains departing aroung 6AM are ok. I checked the official site of Austrian trains but I see many connections (1-3)which are confusing me. An alternative is to travel either by plane (75 Euro) or to depart from Munich airport (and not from Vienna).

more
    • 24/05-28/05, camping @ Sport Wofurlgut, zell am See

Austria May 10, 2015 at 1:58 AM

From experiences, could some help us decide how is the cheapest and efficient way to vist or do an activity the following places of interest whilst our stay @ Sport Wofurlgut Camp, Bruck.

I am asking because I found the activities beyond the park are just too expensive to have a go at.

Famous Landmarks

Having a go at Skiing, hiking and bike tours and travelling on any ski lifts closest and cheapest as the kids are first timers on such a holiday.
      To add to the above, the campsite offers only one type of card "hohe tauren card" ?? Should I buy this card or should I consider any other?

more
    • reaching Hallstatt

Hallstatt May 18, 2015 at 7:48 PM

Hi I can plan only a day trip to Hallstatt planned from Vienna or Salzburg. From where should I do it. And what trains to take if travelling from Vienna. we r mother daughter travelling together

more
    • Krumpendorf

Krumpendorf May 2, 2015 at 12:04 PM

Hello!
      I'm goign to stay in Krumpendorf for a few days, and I was wondering if anybody might give some information about that place (cant't find them searching the web) :

is there any place to rent bikes? How much would it coast approximately?
      is there any website where I could find the map of the public transport of the area (buses)?

Thank you very much!!!

more