Turks and Caicos Islands Travel Answers

change location
islandjim's Profile Photo

Is anyone going to Provo 1st two weeks of Sept?

by islandjim Online Now Aug 9, 2005 at 6:11 AM

Headed back to Provo for another great vacation. Scuba, sailing, swimming, snorkeling, and laying back...ahhhhhhh I can't wait. If your going, drop me some mail.

Quote & Answer
2 Answers
  • CapnBob's Profile Photo

RE: Is anyone going to Provo 1st two weeks of Sept?

by CapnBob Online Now Oct 4, 2005 at 9:45 AM

Sorry, guess you're back by now. Hope your trip went great! got any advice on dive locations or boating? We'll head that way next May so we're researching the possibilities for diving snorkling and boating.

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • islandjim's Profile Photo

RE: RE: Is anyone going to Provo 1st two weeks of Sept?

by islandjim Online Now Oct 5, 2005 at 5:26 AM

Hi guys, Thanks for the note. May is a good month in Turks and Caicos. IThe island of Providenciales is the larger island and experiences less rain than Grand & Middle Turks. The beaches on Grace Bay are amoung the best you will find. There is much to do, it depends on what you want to do. Most of the resorts offer sailing and snorkeling. Diving is available at Club Med and Beaches and outside Dive Shops like "Dive Provo". The best diving in the Grace Bay area is around the Northwest Point. Here you have superb wall diving and a good chance to see turtles and sharks. There are many half day or full day excursions. Beach Cruises, Iguana Island visits, Sea-Do tours, beach tours, Lobster picnics, Conch Picnics, Shell hunting, etc. If I can answer any other questions, please drop me some mail.

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Popular Turks and Caicos Islands Travel Answer Locations