Turkmenistan Travel Answers

change location
Doennebrink's Profile Photo

Turkmenistan in September - Travel mate and VÝSA Question

by Doennebrink Online Now May 5, 2004 at 3:15 AM

Before you say anything. I know it will be still quite around beginning of September, but I will be travelling through coming from Iran (or if I cannot get a Visa from Aserbaichan) continuing to Usbekistan, Kirgisistan and into China, so I cannot change the date... My questions are the following - thanks for any help 1. LETTERS OF INVITATION I read an invitation letter is asked for applying for a visa. Does anyone know where I can get one cheap. I heard some travel agencies send you one, but asking for around 30$ - quite a sum for just a few lines. Anybody knows a more inexpesive way? 2. APPLYING FOR OTHER CENTRAL ASIAN VISA IN TURKMENISTAN I would like to apply for the visa of Turkmenistan before I go, but would like to apply for the VISA for Usbekistan and Kyrkyzistan in Turkmenistan, because it is supposed to be cheaper and faster. Does anybody has done this in Turkmenistan and for the countries mentioned above or has some information? 3. TRAVEL MATE FOR CENTRAL ASIA IN SEPTEMBER Anybody you around the area in September and might want to join? Or any local resident or expatriate living there reading this? Please contact me, would be great to meet in Central Asia and - if chemestry is right - even make trips together.

Quote & Answer
0 Answers
Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Popular Turkmenistan Travel Answer Locations