Turkey Travel Answers

change location

Paintball

by DanaR89 Online Now Mar 26, 2013 at 8:25 AM

Hello i'm going to Turkey during the first week of April and i would like to know if there are Paintball areas near Taksim square
i heared about PERU PAINTBALL ARES , and i knew that their address is: Okinawa Association of Peru Av Asturias Mz 6 Lt1 ATE Backus alongside the former local Volvo ., but does anyone knows if it is close to Taksim square?

Quote & Answer
5 Answers
  • June.b's Profile Photo

Re: Paintball

by June.b Online Now Mar 26, 2013 at 9:09 AM

Not sure but I think you're talking about the Ares in Mihrabat Cad. No:50, Kanlıca, Asian side of İstanbul which is half an hour from Taksim Square.

Here's the google map location:

http://goo.gl/maps/lzZfp

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • Re: Paintball

by DanaR89 Online Now Mar 26, 2013 at 9:54 AM

Thank you for your reply, i got this address from them: Okinawa Association of Peru Av Asturias Mz 6 Lt1 ATE Backus alongside the former local Volvo .
    i searched for it in google but still i have no idea how to reach there , by any chane do you know how to reach there, or what are the places near to it

• June.b's Profile Photo

by June.b Online Now Mar 26, 2013 at 11:00 AM

You're giving an address that seems to be not in Istanbul but in Lima Peru, and you've posted your query at Turkey Forum. So I assumed you must be looking for Ares in Istanbul (not on the address you've mentioned in Peru).

The Ares paintball I've written above is in Kanlica (asian side of Istanbul). You may either take a ferry from Eminonu port to Uskudar, then from there few steps from the Uskudar port beside the Mihrimah Sultan Mosque you'll find a bus station, get on the No. 15 bus and get off at Kanlica Duragi (Kanlica bus stop), then walk about 8 minutes along Mihrabat Cadessi (street) to Ares, here's the walking map.

http://goo.gl/maps/iduyt

Alternatively, you can also take the ferry from Eminonu port to Kadikoy and look for the Kadikoy Duragi (bus stop) which is few steps from the port and wait for bus no. 15F that will take you to Kanlica Duragi (bus stop) and same as above - it's about 8 minutes walk to Ares.

It's easier done than said, when you're already there. You can ask anyone for the bus, besides the number is displayed infront of the bus.

Hope that helps.

• June.b's Profile Photo

by June.b Online Now Mar 26, 2013 at 11:02 AM

Here's the exact address and phone number, you may want to call them first:

Mihrabat Cd No:50, Kanlıca/İstanbul - Asya, Turkey. Tel. +90 212 557 7250 ‎

• June.b's Profile Photo

by June.b Online Now Mar 26, 2013 at 11:13 AM

OK, I found this address near Taksim so maybe they have a reservation office there, but their session is held in Kanlica as it is a wooded area, reservation is for a minimum of 10 people. Here's the address :

Sadri Alışık Sokak İdris Bey İş Merkezi 16/50, Beyoğlu

This location is only 500 meters from Taksim Square or 8 minutes walk, here's the walking map:

http://goo.gl/maps/fwV8W

You may want to call them first at +90 212 292 68 48, to make sure.

Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Popular Turkey Travel Answer Locations