Turkey Travel Answers

change location
hmb10's Profile Photo

LYCIAN WAY ALINCA

by hmb10 Online Now Mar 22, 2013 at 11:46 PM

Greetings to the Forum! Has anyone either stayed,overnight in Alinca? Or know anything about this village more recently than 2009? I am wondering if it is possible to find accommodation there? I have heard of Bayran's house...but would like other recommendations if there are any!! Thanks for any up to date info

Quote & Answer
5 Answers
  • RUMISABUNCU's Profile Photo

Re: LYCIAN WAY ALINCA

by RUMISABUNCU Online Now Mar 23, 2013 at 2:11 AM

When you arrived Alinca village you can see some bungalow. Kate Clow’ who was discovered Lycian Way supported local people to built these bungalow. bayram who is a local people from Village help you to prepare eating and tea, coffee in bungalow. Have a day day to you.

1 member found this helpful

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • June.b's Profile Photo

by June.b Online Now Mar 25, 2013 at 12:37 PM

Why don't you try staying at Faralya (Butterfly Valley) which is near to Alinca? I stayed at George House Faralya ( George House Faralya: "Right at the edge of the cliff at Butterfly Valley" - Fethiye Hotel Tip by June.b ). Very nice place with a breath-taking view of the valley and the ocean below. It's located at the edge of a cliff plus the family who owns the place are really friendly people. Click on the link above to see their website and my review of this amazing place.

Here's the location map on Google: http://goo.gl/maps/5JdXj

Have fun.

• June.b's Profile Photo

by June.b Online Now Mar 25, 2013 at 12:39 PM

You'll also be passing by Kabak Valley along the (Lycian) way, and here's where I stayed, you don't need to but the place is spectacular.

Helin Kamp.: "A nature-paradise playground (Kabak Koyu)" - Fethiye Hotel Tip by June.b

• Re: LYCIAN WAY ALINCA

by kaygit Online Now Mar 26, 2013 at 5:48 AM

Alinca is developing now that there is a regular supply of water - the villagers could not stay in the summer months before, and since the road has been asphalted.

Actually there is a bit more choice of accommodation than you think.
    Bayram's is a good place to stay and he and his wife will make you welcome and provide you with good food. He has been behind the marking of the route and as such deserves support. Just before his house on the right you might get caught by a family offering tea and food and perhaps accommodation but beware items apparently have a way of going missing from there. Just before this you will see a sign to the left - Dervish Lodge and you can follow that path. However this needs prebooking as they are not always ready - food or cleaned rooms and are rather pricey. There is another new lodge on the asphalt road heading up the hill with rather better accommodation. A final selection is 5-8km away - Black Tree Cottages who will come and pick you up and have a range of accommodation including an old farm house, very good food and interesting company.

If you are walking on, you can get to Bogazici and stay in a house near the mosque or one of several houses in Sydyma

• Re: LYCIAN WAY ALINCA

by jokertr Online Now Dec 5, 2013 at 12:01 AM

Alamut pension alıncax an amazing place. There are delicious Turkish cuisine and Great hosts.

alamutalinca.com/en_Lycian_W...

Be the first to rate this answer!

Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Popular Turkey Travel Answer Locations