Turkey Travel Answers

change location

Accommodation for 5 nights

by atam1987 Online Now Mar 9, 2013 at 1:27 AM

Hi
Can you tell me how much it the cost accommodation for 5 nights in istanbul (hotel average condition) roughly?
thaks

Quote & Answer
9 Answers
  • yvr's Profile Photo

Re: Accommodation for 5 nights

by yvr Online Now Mar 9, 2013 at 1:33 AM

If you go to a web site like booking.com you can compare prices from the lowest to the highest, one star to five star, with good descriptions of each hotel its amenities and the location. You can use the web site for information and/or you can also use it for a booking. I would suggest using it as reference. If you see a hotel you like and it is affordable for you, then check the prices on the hotel's own web site and if they are the same or pretty close, better to book directly with the hotel,, less chance of errors and if you do have a problem, better to be working directly with the hotel, than through a third party.

1 member found this helpful

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • Re: Accommodation for 5 nights

by atam1987 Online Now Mar 9, 2013 at 1:39 AM

thanks yvr
    Is that I can book 5 nights for 100 euro ?

Be the first to rate this answer!

• leics's Profile Photo

by leics Online Now Mar 9, 2013 at 1:42 AM

Rates depend entirely on what sort of hotel, where it is (Istanbul is a vast city) and your dates.

If you look on a reliable site such as www.booking.com ,for example, you will find double rooms in June from around 70 TL (30 euro) per night right up to 1000+ TL (400+ euro).

I'd hope to pay around 200-300 euro (400-700 TL) for 5 nights in a single room in a 2/3* hotel in Sultanahmet (Istanbul's historical 'heart'). I'm sure I could find cheaper elsewhere, depending on location and facilities.

• davidjo's Profile Photo

by davidjo Online Now Mar 9, 2013 at 2:12 AM

5 nights for 100 euros? If you are hoping to take advantage of a low price like that i suggest you take a look at the link below and you will find many rooms in that category. I have used their services sometimes and although they are not exactly the same as hotels some have very clean rooms, bathrooms and provide breakfast and have a really good atmosphere w and easy to meet other people!

hostelworld.com/search?searc...

• leics's Profile Photo

by leics Online Now Mar 9, 2013 at 2:51 AM

If you are looking for 5 nights for 100 euro (you posted that whilst I was writing my reply, by the way) then I think you will almost certainly have to stay at a hostel rather than a hotel. As above, I recommend you look at www.hostelworld.com

• vpas's Profile Photo

by vpas Online Now Mar 9, 2013 at 2:51 AM

Rates depend on the area and quality of hotel you choose. You can choose from a wide variety of hotels. However, I must mention that in Istanbul unless you shell a pretty high price, you will get only small rooms. They are clean and comfortable though. Have a look at my pages for an idea.

• muratkorman's Profile Photo

by muratkorman Online Now Mar 9, 2013 at 5:02 AM

If you have limited budget, you can check some hostels instead of hotels. However, for hotels anything below 50 Euro per night would have some disadvantages such as location or the quality of the place.

• June.b's Profile Photo

by June.b Online Now Mar 9, 2013 at 1:01 PM

Cost of hotel rooms last week til this week (i'm still in Turkey) is still ok, like I stayed at a good hotel along Istiklal Cad. last week costing EUR30/night, and the same hotel next week costs EUR100, they said it's peak season. So the season is starting to pick up.

EUR100 for 5 nights woukd be tough, a room with shared bathroom at Yeni Hotel in Sirkeci costs EUR21, and it's a small room, bare minimum. As advised above check booking.com, I always use it.

• Mikebb's Profile Photo

by Mikebb Online Now Mar 9, 2013 at 8:02 PM

For the money you stated I think you would be best with a hostel. We stayed at Sebnem Hotel in Sultahmet district, this is a popular area close to historic buildings and in high season you would be Euro 70 to 130pn.
    We also had 2 nights close to Grand Bazaar, another good district, photos on my Istanbul page.

Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Popular Turkey Travel Answer Locations